A tase of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.

sismic

Feb 18, 2004
Does not matter
chendon.jpg

You angle is kind of boring. The horizontal line dissects in the middle which I would avoid.

Also, the grass is a little too long and it covers part of the label. This image will not make it as an champagne ad.

Soory bud, 0 out of 10 from me.

Yes true, you image lacks of diagonal lines and remain too flat.

But what hits me the most (in good French that I am) is 1) that you call Champagne : Wine and 2) that you put the cork (and hum not even the original one) on the bottle.

This makes me feel that :
1) You drink alone (Y not 2 glasses, Champagne is romantism, so let's make it 2 glasses)
2) Once you have served 1 glass then no more, bottle closed already !!! Pianyi !!!

Just my 2 cents ... ;-)

Fiip said:
But what hits me the most (in good French that I am) is 1) that you call Champagne : Wine and

actually, thats is slightly incorrect. chandon is the australian sparking wine made by Moet. so it does not merit the designation champagne as it is not produced in the champagne region. so technically, his description of wine is half correct, (should be called sparkling wine).

as others have said, good attempt, but doesnt really work for me.

Deh ... this one cannot quite work. I'd rather see the scenery you have in the background, which looks very interesting!

Is that wine (sparkling) from grapes grown at that location in the photograph ?

Is that you in the reflection there? Suggestion: go back and shoot again! (always a good excuse heh!)

Status
Not open for further replies.