A strange/lame encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhearts-selina

Jun 16, 2008
ok , i got very pissed when i got DC after typing and wanted to post this .

i got a strange encounter moments ago . A guy , added me in msn without introducing himself , said something funny which will make everyone think that he is a joker .

i deleted his contact so i wasn't able to screenshot the conversation . so bear with my typing ...

Firstly , he asked me for "my rates and what type of pictures" i take before even introducing himself . i replied him and i didn't mention anything about bikini .

so he tried his luck asking about bikini , offering 100/hr . being persistant , i refused . next , he said that he can offer as much as 150/hour for bikini .

of course , i rejected him again .

after that , he said that he wanted to look at me through webcam so that he can see how i looked like .

it's kind of strange for me because:
#1 usually you contact the models/talents/photographer , you should know their work(photographers) and looks (models/talents) . if you haven't view their portfolio , who will bother to work with them ?

#2 if he haven't look at it (already being a strange reason) , he can always ask for links to view it .

YET , he refused and insisted on webcam .

though i have a webcam , i refused to let him see because he is far being too strange for a photographer , without introducing himself .

Things that he said amused me:
"i want to view the looks of the models i worked with webcam so that i can see their face WITHOUT BEING SPOIL BY MAKEUP "

"i can shoot a model WITHOUT MAKEUP PERFECTLY ."

what worst is he refused to show me his portfolio unless i show my face on webcam though i already said i don't have one (i lied)

IF HE IS REALLY THAT GREAT OR A MASTER CAN SHOOT PORTRAIT WITHOUT MAKEUPS ON (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT SO) , WHY WOULD REFUSED TO SHOW ME HIS PORTFOLIO ?

i think i am a fool to entertain such person . he was kind of rude because not getting what he want , he offline (which i think i already see thru his lies) .

i was polite enough to take his nonsense lohhs . it's more like a harassment than requesting for a shoot .

what will you think if you were me ?

well, the price quite good for bikini wad $150/hr? today we were only talking abt me asking you to accept alot less haha.. get your bf to acc you loh :D

ok back to serious stuffs, i feel just ignore him just tell him frankly that he can view your photos online on your site. Since you are not comfy just ignore and block him. Don't get work up over it. if you still feel really offended, just tell him off that you feel harrass and if he doesn't stop whatever rubbish he is doing and you'll reveal his msn. just threaten you did screenshots already.

should just webcam and print screen than voila everyone can see his yan dao face..

dun worry okay girl!!

btw i think he is just trying to be funny. how to get your msn wthout seeing your photos first? maybe saw you pretty thats why want webcam!!! i did say just Block him :)

Last edited:
:bsmilie: Heheh...

Ignore him and relax. I think a lot of models here have encountered queerer people. ;)

well, the price quite good for bikini wad $150/hr? today we were only talking abt me asking you to accept alot less haha.. get your bf to acc you loh :D

ok back to serious stuffs, i feel just ignore him just tell him frankly that he can view your photos online on your site. Since you are not comfy just ignore and block him. Don't get work up over it. if you still feel really offended, just tell him off that you feel harrass and if he doesn't stop whatever rubbish he is doing and you'll reveal his msn. just threaten you did screenshots already.

should just webcam and print screen than voila everyone can see his yan dao face..

dun worry okay girl!!

btw i think he is just trying to be funny. how to get your msn wthout seeing your photos first? maybe saw you pretty thats why want webcam!!! i did say just Block him :)

haha , i did block and delete him . LOL

if the person is a CSer or has a CS nick, kindly let the CS Admins (Darren or Edmund) know, and we will de-reg that person for harassment.

Ignore him and relax. I think a lot of models here have encountered queerer people. ;)

hahaha true enough , i did met quite a number of funny ppl like "shoot bikini for half an hour at chinese garden."

i think if he said that makeup really spoil the girl's look , does it mean that all photos of models with makeup are spoil by it too ? this person say things nvr use his brain xD

"i want to view the looks of the models i worked with webcam so that i can see their face WITHOUT BEING SPOIL BY MAKEUP "

Credit ought to be given to a photographer who believes in his art and his talent to shoot a model without makeup perfectly.

His sincerity in his quest for pureness and natural look in a model is commendable.

His refusal to accept a doll with dyed hair, thick foundation, false eye lashes, painted artificial nails and surgically enhanced boobs strikes many accords among the truth seekers and true believers.

His search for reality and truth may sound weird to some. It is believable only to himself.

To thread starter, you sell a service and we respect your choice of clients.

To the one who can shoot a model without makeup perfectly, find an auntie.

Just ignore the joker, block, delete whatever. Sounds like a stalker..... or a ckp. :think:

"i can shoot a model without makeup perfectly ."

ignore him and relax. I think a lot of models here have encountered queerer people. ;)

i can also shoot a model with makeup perfectly. ..... I shoot .. .. Her back.. Hehe

Yours sounds tame compared to the rest I've heard. Believe me I've heard tons... so much
so you'd want to slap or kick the guy's butt.

Part of the parcel for doing shoots, just beware, be smart and keep your eyes open. And for highly paid shoots, just keep in mind there's never a free lunch, may have strings attached.

All in all, be smart and have fun!

Yours sounds tame compared to the rest I've heard. Believe me I've heard tons... so much
so you'd want to slap or kick the guy's butt.

Part of the parcel for doing shoots, just beware, be smart and keep your eyes open. And for highly paid shoots, just keep in mind there's never a free lunch, may have strings attached.

All in all, be smart and have fun!

ok lahhs , i do meet those funny people . but all are the same , i mean expected from those funny people . but this one is kind of lame though . his thoughts are a joke to me . LOL .

if i can , i wish to whack him like hell . hahah joking . xD

Another 15-year old model "complained" to TNP about a slezzy photographer trying to molest her in a lingerie shoot ... .:think: ... coming up this Sun TNP.

There are bound to have some cukoo birds around, so if you are too young to accept any model jobs (esp the lingerie, bikini, etc..) for heaven sake dont take the assignment and then cry "wolf".

Selina, just ignore that idiot if he doesnt want to show you his public images....

Another 15-year old model "complained" to TNP about a slezzy photographer trying to molest her in a lingerie shoot ... .:think: ... coming up this Sun TNP.

There are bound to have some cukoo birds around, so if you are too young to accept any model jobs (esp the lingerie, bikini, etc..) for heaven sake dont take the assignment and then cry "wolf".

Selina, just ignore that idiot if he doesnt want to show you his public images....

how u know?

And shots of a 15-year-old in lingerie are considered illegal in many countries... :p

If you're 15 and joining lingerie shoots... Don't act innocent. :p

thanks , i will know what to do next time :)

and 15 years old for lingerie ? that's too young :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.