Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
there was once a group of people who suddenly decided that

HEY, LET'S FORM A DIVING CLUB..

and so they did. years went by, and they became a very big diving club. in the end, they had enough members and decided that well, they could organise a diving competition.. and so they did. and just like that, all the judges for the diving competition were members from the club.

a few years went by, and this diving competition became an annual thing.. the interesting part was that the winners of the diving competition seemed to repeat themselves, even though everybody was invited to participate, and entry fees were charged, and there was even a members-only segment.. the only difference every year was that sometimes the top winner would become third, the second winner would become the top winner.. and so on and so forth.

and so the club became even bigger, and they even managed to convert exhibition events into competitions as well, and the same thing happened.

ok end of story. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

there was once a group of people who suddenly decided that

HEY, LET'S FORM A DIVING CLUB..

and so they did. years went by, and they became a very big diving club. in the end, they had enough members and decided that well, they could organise a diving competition.. and so they did. and just like that, all the judges for the diving competition were members from the club.

a few years went by, and this diving competition became an annual thing.. the interesting part was that the winners of the diving competition seemed to repeat themselves, even though everybody was invited to participate, and entry fees were charged, and there was even a members-only segment.. the only difference every year was that sometimes the top winner would become third, the second winner would become the top winner.. and so on and so forth.

and so the club became even bigger, and they even managed to convert exhibition events into competitions as well, and the same thing happened.

ok end of story. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

:sweat::sweat:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

interesting story :bsmilie:

haha so i guess u didnt win any prizes?? or are u 1 of the top 3:bsmilie::bsmilie:

i don't dive! :angry::angry:

i just pretend to... how to dive in pentax swimming trunks.. the trunks so lousy how to win

tell us the moral of the story!!! :bsmilie:

moral of the story is...... u must study the pattern of the winners before you pay money to participate in a diving competition!! :bsmilie:

and another moral of the story is.. form your own diving club so u can charge people money for joining your diving competition!! :bsmilie:

Can i join your club? :D

images.jpg

sounds like a STORY ALL of us are part of.... hmmmmmmmmmmm

We are all divers arent we
?

moral of the story is...... u must study the pattern of the winners before you pay money to participate in a diving competition!! :bsmilie:

and another moral of the story is.. form your own diving club so u can charge people money for joining your diving competition!! :bsmilie:

good idea

you want to join my diving club?

Can i join your club? :D

images.jpg

only if you promise to vote for me if you get made a judge :bsmilie:

even if i jump into the pool and all the water splash out, then i wade out of the water, roll around and flatten grass :bsmilie:

i don't dive! :angry::angry:

i just pretend to... how to dive in pentax swimming trunks.. the trunks so lousy how to win

Its the diver,not the tunks.U buy the D3X of trunks if u duno how to swim u also drown....u have to know the basics like diving and posture:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Its the diver,not the tunks.U buy the D3X of trunks if u duno how to swim u also drown....u have to know the basics like diving and posture:bsmilie::bsmilie:

i thought, all i needed to know were the judges. :) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.