A Star Is Born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
CHARBYEXCLUSIVES:

Starting from March, my team will be introducing 'super model faces' to the CS community for YOUR very own exclusive shoots. Before I explain this new system, may I present Olesya!

OLESYA.jpg

Her exquisite beauty has already made her a permanent fixture in runway shows and catalog shoots in eastern Europe. Right now, YOU get to customize your very own shoot with Olesya! YOU will:
- decide your own location
- your own date/time...even on week days
- your own team of photographers and kakis
- your own makeup artist
& your own theme and style
{no nude themes}

Charges for Olesya:
- 3hrs shoot excluding makeup time : $500 (shared by the entire team)
- 1 briefing session will be provided FREE for YOUR TEAM to speak and discuss with the model pior to the shoot
- 1 fitting session will be provide FREE if you have your own wardrope to fit the model pior to the shoot

How to Sign Up:
1 form your own team of Photographers & Kakis that consist of 4 or less shooting Photographers
2 decide the theme that you would like to shoot. We will provide you with contacts for makeup artist, studio rental & art director if you require.
3 SMS or PM me to book Olesya

So now you DON'T have to shoot in Big Groups, shoot with someone you Dislike, shoot in Locations you can't control...etc etc

YOU are now the boss!

* Olesya will be available from the 2nd week of March, so starting planning your shoot and find your fellow kakis to share and have fun shooting Olesya in your own direction and style.

Booking opens now...contact me if you need further info.

Steady lah bro... maybe one of these days i booked 1-2 hour and shoot until happy! LOL

Upz for Charby bro~ :)

Bros .... very enterprising :thumbsup: good concept.
But I think many of us here (who are casual shooters/non-regular shooters) need your assistance in getting kakis so in certain cases you still need to help us to form small group ....:think:

Bros .... very enterprising :thumbsup: good concept.
But I think many of us here (who are casual shooters/non-regular shooters) need your assistance in getting kakis so in certain cases you still need to help us to form small group ....:think:

hi bro, thanks for the input...

i will post up a 'preview shoot' soonest, to gather a small to start off :thumbsup:

thanx man

thank you for dropping by and putting a smile on my face with your avatar!

hope to hear from you soon

Yeah bro, I will call you up next week. :D The thing is almost ready.

:thumbsup: to your new concept Charby. :)

Steady lah bro... maybe one of these days i booked 1-2 hour and shoot until happy! LOL

wow lao!! long time no hear from you...CONGRATS buddy! We BEAT BARCA!!

I wait for you booking then ;)

Great thanks for all the enquiries! many of you have proposed interesting concepts. Hope to work with guys really soon. Just 3 things to clarify and for your info:

1) You can book Olesya either for STUDIO or OUTDOOR shoots :thumbsup:

2) I will be NOT be PRESENT to obstruct your shoot...model will report on her own...but must take care of her la ;)

3) Olesya is from RUSSSIA and she come highly recommended :heart:

WAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gona call u once i m back

its never enough for him jon :bsmilie:

gd luck Charby bro

in.....ge......nize...... This is what i call an or.....ga......nizer....:D

May I know is this over already? Please advise & thks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.