[ENTIRE EXHIBITION PERIOD: 7-23 October 2016, 11am-9pm daily]
Capturing the ephemeral art of dance is taking A Slice in Time…
Experience the range of dance photography in Singapore: attend a dance photography workshop, listen to how these photographers create and get to enjoy dance performances.
Budding dance photographers can join the talks, workshops, dance performances and not forgetting the photography competition with attractive prizes up for grabs! These activities are sure to hone your craft, alongside the amazing dance visuals on display.
Check out http://www.facebook.com/events/339424079736470/ for full details of the activities taking place at A Slice in Time.
More about the Dance Photography Competition:
Submit your dance photos to win great prizes in the Got to Move Dance Photography Competition.
Competition term: 7 – 23 October 2016
For photos taken between 7 October 2015 and 23 October 2016
This contest is open to all residents of Singapore.
How to Enter:
Contestants must submit a print of their dance photo, no larger than A4, to the audience participation wall at Stamford Arts Centre, 155 Waterloo St, Singapore 187962, from the 7 – 23 October 2016 (11am-7pm). Each contestant may enter up to 5 entries. There are no entrance fees.
*** For the period of the competition (7-23 October 2016), competitors may print HD 8R prints from Fotohub at $2.14 each (usual: $6.42).
- Upload and order photos via http://m.print.fotohub.com/
- Select ‘High Definition’
- Fill up your details
- Select 8R and upload your photos
- Key in Discount Code: PNACHD8R
- Key in Delivery Details (Delivery fee of $2.14 applies)
- Valid from 1 – 23 Oct 2016
- Discount applies to HD 8R (1st 5pcs, 6th pcs onwards at normal price)
- Not applicable for other discounts/promotions
1. A free 20” x 30” canvas print from Fotohub worth $214.00 and a Cathay Photo gift voucher
2. A Cathay Photo gift voucher worth $200
3. A Cathay Photo gift voucher worth $100
All winners will have a dance shoot session with either Tan Ngiap Heng or Matthew Johnson