A Short Walk along River HongBao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

i was originally scheduled to watch a show with a few of my friends on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year, but last min, we were asked by our cell group leader to help bring this Taiwanese student in our Church's School of Creative Arts for dinner and to show her around Singapore. i can't remember how it happened, but after a very full California Pizza dinner, we ended up at River HongBao along Marina.

Since i tot we were catching movies, i only had my D30 with 1 lens - the 35mm f2 with me. I had packed very light; camera was "just in case", carried in a S&F Film Organizer pouch (yes it's just enough to squeeze the D30 with 1 lens and no battery grip inside!) I didn't expect to be using it at all actually, but well, instincts took over once we were at the festivities at River HongBao! :)

all shots with the 35mm f2. Didn't take a lot cos i am not alone and my friends keep having to wait for me to catch up, so i was quite hasty about shooting. Plus, i had to answer qns like "why are u taking this"!

enjoy!

Feisty Stallion
Wat better way to usher in the year of the horse?
CRW_4312L.jpg

Stallion Constellation
CRW_4310L.jpg

Kid Driving
A happy kid enjoying his ride!
CRW_4243L.jpg

Catching Up
Tihs little girl seems to have problems catching up with the pace
CRW_4308L_bw.jpg

Hi

Caged Worker
Yet another caged worker.....
CRW_4259L_bw.jpg

Knock, knock.....
A stallholder deep in concentration preparing ding dang tang....
CRW_4291L.jpg

Food everywhere
Like a pasar malam, there was no lack of local and imported delicacies, and plenty of food to go around!
CRW_4290L.jpg

Hi

Smoking Good!
A young man preparing a pot of smoking corn; you can smell the sweet aroma from a few stalls away!
CRW_4295L_bw.jpg

Now I'm hungry!
CRW_4294L.jpg

i love the kid driving one.

its one of the brightest objects ard which seperates the kid from the kids. the feeling it gives me..
"MUHAHA I'm seperated from the rest of the world, now i can drive in peace, lalalaa" :D

Originally posted by quackaroo
i love the kid driving one.

its one of the brightest objects ard which seperates the kid from the kids. the feeling it gives me..
"MUHAHA I'm seperated from the rest of the world, now i can drive in peace, lalalaa" :D

haha....finally i got a good pic of a kid in one of those rides....
been trying a few times at previous pasar malams ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.