Deregistered
Sep 20, 2004
Photojournalism legend Eddie Adams passed away Sunday morning

Eddie Adams news
Eddie famous photo
14315155.jpg

renegade said:
what's even sadder is a nick like yours :nono:

if he is a non-malay, maybe we can excuse him... but if he knowingly chose that nick knowing the true meaning, then ya.... it's real sad...

then maybe renegrade should tie him up like the guy on the right and do it like the guy on the left!

Wow.. that's the photo in vietnam war... btw what does his nick mean? :dunno:

The nick (which is vulgarity in Malay) is truly abhorrent. Should excercise some sense of decency and decorum.

renegade said:
what's even sadder is a nick like yours :nono:

Excuse me, what is wrong with my nick? :bigeyes:
i guess you should pay more attention to the article than the nicknames

tokrot said:
Wow.. that's the photo in vietnam war... btw what does his nick mean? :dunno:
Erm... u sure u dunno? :eek:

For sanitary reasons, I shall not say it out.
If u're hell curious, feel free to PM me, along with other oddities u'd heard before frm ur Malay friends. I'll try my best to decipher. :D

jsbn said:
Erm... u sure u dunno? :eek:

For sanitary reasons, I shall not say it out.
If u're hell curious, feel free to PM me, along with other oddities u'd heard before frm ur Malay friends. I'll try my best to decipher. :D

Ehh I think it's more than just a sanitary thingy.......it's quite vulgar in Malay terms. Really a sad news for Eddie Adams........... :bsmilie:

Obviously this nick is not appropriate and I want to remind everyone that Singapore is a multi-racial country. I sincerely urge every member to respect one another.

This nick will be de-registered and word will be added into ban list. Thanks everyone who brought this up to my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.