A S U S A from Australia

AlexK

Jul 21, 2007
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Taken during Ivan's photo shoot earlier this month with Asusa from Australia. C&C most welcome. :)

4445839778_9069acb3d4_o.jpg

4445066119_81af5cab19_o.jpg

4445065801_ea57b9da31_o.jpg

4445840486_33f5cf588e_o.jpg

most loved #4 :)
is her body very long? lol #1 and #2 like very stretched

AlexK, :thumbsup:.
No.3 - beautiful catchlight in her eyes (pardon my ignorance - how come got catchlight? I thought outdoor shoot usually no strobes right?)

most loved #4 :)
is her body very long? lol #1 and #2 like very stretched
Thanks akagi07. I think Asusa is quite tall. Perhaps, I taken the shots at slightly lower level. :)

AlexK, :thumbsup:.
No.3 - beautiful catchlight in her eyes (pardon my ignorance - how come got catchlight? I thought outdoor shoot usually no strobes right?)
Thanks limwhow. The catchlights are coming from the reflectors. ;)

Hi AlexK.

Nice pictures Bro !

You still join Ivan's shoot regularly ?

You keep practicing and that improves your skill even better.

I wonder when I could catch up with you guys ...

Btw, I love the S pose ;)

#4 is Awesome. Stunning reflection. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi AlexK.

Nice pictures Bro !

You still join Ivan's shoot regularly ?

You keep practicing and that improves your skill even better.

I wonder when I could catch up with you guys ...

Btw, I love the S pose ;)
Bro, thanks for your kind compliments. Still got plenty of stuff to learn ;) and hope to see you in coming photo shoots. Cheers.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
Thanks engta. :D

#5 is really good, AlexK.
Her expression coupled with the nice blue background - you bring out her skin tone.

#5 is very nice. Nice skin tone with the background. You have captured a natural and relax expression of Asusa. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: If her hair could have made way to feature more her facial, this photo will be even nicer. ;)

wow no.4 excellent

Pretty model... you managed to capture her beauty perfectly... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beautiful series.
Thanks for sharing.
I really enjoyed viewing them !

#5 is very nice. Nice skin tone with the background. You have captured a natural and relax expression of Asusa. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: If her hair could have made way to feature more her facial, this photo will be even nicer. ;)
Thanks pwmk11, #5 is also my fav shot of Asusa. I'll note on your comments for future shoots. Cheers.

#6 :thumbsup: fave!
Thanks LambandMoo.

wow no.4 excellent
Great to know you liked #4. Thanks stunna88.