A Relaxing Morning : [ J o c e l y n ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#10 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

solid stuff! :heart: the lighting control

Wow! Wished I have your eyes for compositions and the pp skills. Love the colors of the sky in #1.
I was shooting with you that day too, I gave you a lift to VIVO ;-) Were most of the pics taken with the 85 F1.2? You have managed the DOF and the Brokeh of the 1.2 very well.
Below is the link to some of the shots I have taken on the same morning. C & C welcome
http://augustinekum.smugmug.com/gallery/7449770_ie5kk/1/480920480_BLH6J
Hope to see you at the next shoot soon.

Hello! Thanks for the ride that day! Saved me and Daniel so much time :D

Yup.. only the first pic was taken with the 17-40mm.. the rest is 85 1.2. Composition wise still learning from the better posters around.. I always try to keep open mind to new style and pp skills haha.

Your shots are good too angles also portray Jocelyn's sweetness very well :lovegrin: And sharper than mine.. some of my shots abit too soft I feel..

The model is the most photogenic on ClubSnap! Who is the organiser? I would like to shot her if she is in town.

Nice photos you have!! Sports Illustrator!

Excellent shots! Picture 3 is the best, in my view. She must be one of the most natural looking models on CS so far. :)

Last edited:
Very nice....I feel relaxed looking at your pictures. :bsmilie:

#10 my fav

Very young Kelly LeBrock look-alike. Stunner.

Yr PP is like spa/brochure work. Fits perfect.:thumbsup:

Hello! Thanks for the ride that day! Saved me and Daniel so much time :D

Yup.. only the first pic was taken with the 17-40mm.. the rest is 85 1.2. Composition wise still learning from the better posters around.. I always try to keep open mind to new style and pp skills haha.

Your shots are good too angles also portray Jocelyn's sweetness very well :lovegrin: And sharper than mine.. some of my shots abit too soft I feel..

Thanks! I have visited your Flickr site, lovely pictures! Hope to see you at the next shoot soon and get some pointers from you;)
Cheers!:cool:

Nice pictures :D i haven't try any Ivan swimsuit shoot, I guess I will go next time

Very nice series:) Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.