A really really strange thing happened... =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox

Feb 15, 2004
Bedok
Heh.. Was shooting at Little India yesterday with a roll of Tmax.. 4 of my shots came up unexposed.. And those 4 shots happened to be the 4 and only shots I took of the Indian Temple there.. Strange huh.. Guess the Hindu Gods don't like me.. =(

so proof enough that DSC is the way to go? ;)

Firefox said:
Heh.. Was shooting at Little India yesterday with a roll of Tmax.. 4 of my shots came up unexposed.. And those 4 shots happened to be the 4 and only shots I took of the Indian Temple there.. Strange huh.. Guess the Hindu Gods don't like me.. =(

:bsmilie: guess u didnt say the magic words when u shot....just kidding. no offence :D

perhaps u miss out some settings during the shot, if possible post it up, experts here may help to solve the mystery ;)

digipat2003 said:
:bsmilie: guess u didnt say the magic words when u shot....just kidding. no offence :D

perhaps u miss out some settings during the shot, if possible post it up, experts here may help to solve the mystery ;)

No, no... I meant the 4 frames on the negative were totally unexposed!!! They're totally clear. ie. Pitch black if printed out..

BTW, I was using an SLR in case someone decides to say that I forgot to take the lens cap off..

eikin said:
:eek: post to let us see? ;p

There's nothing to post or see for that matter.. Those 4 frames on the negatives were totally unexposed.
It's not a case of absolute underexposure because part of the frame was pointing at a fairly cloudless sky on a hot sunny day.. If it were a great latitude of underexposure, at least part of the frame will turn out opaque on the negatives.

kex said:
It's a sign ! :bsmilie:

Yah lor...
When you told me those 4 frames were missing, I thought it was just shutter jam or something.. But those were exactly the 4 and only shots of the temple.. Sheesh...

You also ar.. Workaholic la.. Stunned me with your PM that my negatives were developed.. Like 2 hours Express service developing + scanning siah..

HOR!!!

Did anything follow u back home or not?!?!?
Wat's that thing behind u now?!?!

;p

Firefox said:
There's nothing to post or see for that matter.. Those 4 frames on the negatives were totally unexposed.
It's not a case of absolute underexposure because part of the frame was pointing at a fairly cloudless sky on a hot sunny day.. If it were a great latitude of underexposure, at least part of the frame will turn out opaque on the negatives.

got remove lens cap when shooting or not :what: ... ok just joking, but that's really strange ... :eek:

developing B&W is almost a daily task to me mah..close one eye also can :)

It's a sign to buy a new camera+lens !

Firefox said:
Yah lor...
When you told me those 4 frames were missing, I thought it was just shutter jam or something.. But those were exactly the 4 and only shots of the temple.. Sheesh...

You also ar.. Workaholic la.. Stunned me with your PM that my negatives were developed.. Like 2 hours Express service developing + scanning siah..

QUICK! TELL US IF YOU SEE ANY NUMBERS ON THE 4 EMPTY FRAMES!!!

Did you watch that Thai horror movie "Shutter"? :angel:

kex said:
It's a sign ! :bsmilie:

Oh yah... A bit OT.. But your scanned shots have a warmish cast to them.. Maybe next time you should set it to save to greyscale jpeg/ tiff.

See attached picture:
comparison0ro.jpg

eikin said:
whoa, what great telepathy power, how you know ah? the thing behind firefox told you is it? ;p

I'm controlling firefox rite now mah...

Mozilla Firefox... :bsmilie:

eikin said:
QUICK! TELL US IF YOU SEE ANY NUMBERS ON THE 4 EMPTY FRAMES!!!

LoL.. I only see "Lifetime Guarantee" leh.... Oh wait... That's the film holder! LOL...

No numbers on the frames.. Except... 23, 24, 25, 26.. LOL... Maybe can buy Toto...

Firefox said:
LoL.. I only see "Lifetime Guarantee" leh.... Oh wait... That's the film holder! LOL...

No numbers on the frames.. Except... 23, 24, 25, 26.. LOL... Maybe can buy Toto...

throw in the date and time you took the photos to get your 7 numbers, don't forget to treat us dinner if you win hor, we gave you the inspiration to BUY BUY BUY toto :bsmilie:

AReality said:
I'm controlling firefox rite now mah...

Mozilla Firefox... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: lesson for newbies ... choose your nick wisely :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.