A Real Life Story: How I was addicted to..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfatfish

Jan 13, 2004
Ever since I joined the forum recently, I realised that I have been visiting so often that it becomes a routine.... something like this.

1000--wake up, switch on the computer, check CS forum for PMs. :nono:

1115-- see see look look at the buy/sell forum. and check if there are any MOs. :nono:

1345-- after lunch, check PM and if anyone replied to my threads. :nono:

1700-- before going dinner, wonder if i should check if there are any comments on my lousy pics. think for 5 mins. switch on the computer and visit the forum. :nono:

2100-- talk to girlfriend on the phone and at the same time, look at other people's pictures in the photogalleries. :nono:

0000-- switch off the computer. go to bed....then cannot sleep, my mind keep thinking about why other people's picture borders and signatures look so nice. get up, switch on the computer, and search for articles on the Clubsnap forum on how to do Borders on photoshop.
:nono:

0200-- tired already. But still want to see why are maha chargers better than sanyo. :nono:

0300-- Kapo Kapo again and see how the FZ10 can take pictures of the moon. then checkout what in the world are medium formats cameras. :nono:

Information Overload man. What can I say, its SCSA! (Severe Clubsnap Addiction.) :lovegrin:
I m sure there are more hardcore forumers around because I see about 50-60 people on the forum at 4 am in mornings.

So.....who's got the SCSA here? Own Up ! :sweatsm:

Welcome to the brood... heh heh heh.. :devil:

officially you have been diagnosed with Clubsnapism - uncontrollable addication to surfing the clubsnap forum whether day or night
Side effects: BUY! BUY! BUY! symptoms, OTing, PMing, adding smilies to your signature and all the post you wrote symtoms.
Cure: none..yet Never will be...

:think:

LOL! i also kana liao. come back from home i come here liao :sweat:
cannot fall aslp den cfm 100% will come here :sweat:
also will check for pm when free :sweat:
think of clubsnap forum everywhere i go :sweat:

Aiyoh.. not all clubsnap members are based in Singapore... thats why you see people online (like me :D ) at ungodly hours. But you guys really hardcore man...can sleep don't wanna sleep, come online here and chit chat.

tsk tsk :nono:

:bsmilie:

justarius said:
Aiyoh.. not all clubsnap members are based in Singapore... thats why you see people online (like me :D ) at ungodly hours. But you guys really hardcore man...can sleep don't wanna sleep, come online here and chit chat.

tsk tsk :nono:

:bsmilie:
just woke up, fell aslp while studying for exam just now ....

usually surf most at midnight till morning during my exam period .... wah ... now a bit headache liao ...

SniperD said:
Welcome to the brood... heh heh heh.. :devil:

officially you have been diagnosed with Clubsnapism - uncontrollable addication to surfing the clubsnap forum whether day or night
Side effects: BUY! BUY! BUY! symptoms, OTing, PMing, adding smilies to your signature and all the post you wrote symtoms.
Cure: none..yet Never will be...

:think:

wat!!! no cure???? ahhh...... (cries from an addict...) :bsmilie:

Your addiction is nothing compared to the CSBF actually, they're already poisoned for many months now and there is currently no cure known except big mamas & 8FPS, the hunger lingers on as they thirst for more...

:bsmilie: Ok, you can tell I spend a lot of time on CS too :bsmilie:

bigfatfish said:
1000--wake up, switch on the computer, check CS forum for PMs. :nono:
u wake up so late one ahh?? :bsmilie: ;-)

indeed this forum is addictive. especially for newbies like me. super alot of new terms and stuff. surf here so much that i sometimes forget my soccer sites that i used to religiously visit! hahaha...
what can we do abt this?! :dunno:

got for cold turkey treatment ..... no clubsnap for a month ... sure can cure ....

wah piang.. unlesss i go overseas lah.. but like that abit expensive.. i think it will be a case of absence makes a heart grow fonder. then after the one month, get addicted all over again cos must catch up with the latest happenings again!!!
i think its a bo bian situation lah

i also have the same addiction but sadly, much less content nowadays.... maybe less camera being released.... we missed the equipment measurbators!

Bigfatfish: I am sure you're checking in to see the response to this post *duh.

That's probably why we have our very own CS 'lor kun'. Check yourself into his clinic for therapy *hick* :D

ah big fat fish, addicted but only 40+ post... quick contribute some quality content...

clive said:
u wake up so late one ahh?? :bsmilie: ;-)

haha clive, now holidays..... bo pian ;p

actually..i wake up at 9:59 am :bsmilie:

zekai said:
ah big fat fish, addicted but only 40+ post... quick contribute some quality content...

haha...i am trying! But being a newbie, not much contents la, let alone quality!

I think the most helpful post I had was replying to west ray's thread on how to bath a cat, nothing about cameras though. haah

hahahaa!!! sounds like myself too...the SCSA! newbie ah, need to learn more/take more pics

Status
Not open for further replies.