A quick Ubin question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piper

Oct 16, 2004
I want to go there for night hike and taking photos with some frds but don't want to stay overnight, are that any bumboat returning to mainland on late evening like 9pm~10pm......???:dunno:

You can check the outing thread. There was a group that went to ubin for a field trip. They might know

Piper said:
I want to go there for night hike and taking photos with some frds but don't want to stay overnight, are that any bumboat returning to mainland on late evening like 9pm~10pm......???:dunno:

Think you can always make special arrangement with the boatman with that number of frds and can share the cost. :cool:

longkangman said:
Think you can always make special arrangement with the boatman with that number of frds and can share the cost. :cool:

Oh really.....so they do make special trips? I presume should cost more for this kind of arrangement. Never been to Ubin for donkey years.

can make arrangements with the boat ppl there. but must "pao" the whole boat.
think is $48 or $24...sorrie been a while for me too since i was last back there.

Boatman will stay at the jetty till 8 to 9plus usually.. if there is a crowd, they may ferry till later. But normally at low peak timing, you will need to wait till there a full ferryload before the ferry will move.. Best to arrange with the boatman if you are leaving the island late.

Alternatively, you can pay for the full ferryload and the boatman will bring you over too.
1pax trip is $12, Max is 12 people. So if you pay the full amount of $24, the ferry will bring you across if regardless of how many people there are as long as it do not exceed 12 pple.

Do consider staying over nite, Ubin is beautiful at nite too. I used to camp there about once a year. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.