A pic a friend once took...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werty

Mar 31, 2007
He name this "A view outside my father's car".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9705667@N02/1551784083/

He took this with a normal camera while travelling in his dad's car and did some edits in photoshop.
He said he wants to show a sense of melancholy in this picture.
He knows nothing about photography and.... ya. That's all.

I personally feels that the photo is rather well composed but the lamp post in the foreground is somehow distracting.

C&C are welcome. Thanks alot

Help you with the image.:)
1551784083_16d4d1e6e1.jpg

I would say the lamp post is distracting,you have a coloured version for this?

Thanx alot zaxh81!

hi Werty, did you get permission from your friend to post the picture up for critique?

ya... he ask me to post de. lol

Any comments on my friend's photo? He quite eager to get some comments. lol. thanx ppl

The sky looks overexposed. and lighten up the ground a bit more for details....If really overexposed sky (got colour version?) then BW seems better.

Just me opinion.:)

Hmm, i agree the sky looks overexposed and the lamp post on the left is kinda distracting (and looks noisy). Maybe a crop on the left will be good. But kinda like the feel. Its gives me a feel of the vastness that we normally get from watching american movies. (oh, i never been to america, so only can feel from movie).Also, watch the tilt. My 10 cents of RMB~

my fren said he lasso the middle part and overexposed it... so it is a purpose overexposure.. he try to have a contrast in the picture... btw, thanx for the comments

Status
Not open for further replies.