A photo reflects the photographer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Just as we see art paintings by famous artists in the past who used their paintings to convey not only a message, but their personal characters, personality, etc.

Izzit possible for a photographer to portray his personality thru the type of shots he prefers (or typically) shoots?

jsbn said:
Just as we see art paintings by famous artists in the past who used their paintings to convey not only a message, but their personal characters, personality, etc.

Izzit possible for a photographer to portray his personality thru the type of shots he prefers (or typically) shoots?

hmm if take downblouse, upskirt... den must be tiko pek... :bsmilie:

if take scenery, must be an environmentalist... :cool:

if take product shoots... must be necrophile... :bsmilie: :nono:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm if take downblouse, upskirt... den must be tiko pek... :bsmilie:

if take scenery, must be an environmentalist... :cool:

if take product shoots... must be necrophile... :bsmilie: :nono:
Which one u like to take?

I enjoy landscapes and mood shots. Den I muz be a very pessimistic environmentalist. :bsmilie:

Astin said:
U sure? I thought the lens reflect the photographer?
Those with Minolta G, Canon L or Nikon Trinities must be.... :bigeyes:

jsbn said:

You have asked a very important question which often have been over looked by some enthusiastic photographers. Once you have past the basic and decided to move on you begin to find out more about yourself through the pictures you make.

As a civilised member of the community the code of eliminating destructive criticism may be the first choice for you will be remembered the fine qualities that are found in your pictures.

It will be great when each one of you share a piece of work that you like to give more encouragement.

-------------------------------------------
People who are out to find fault seldom
find anything else. Encouragement is
oxygen to the soul. :)

A photo reflects the unique style of a photographer. But it does not really mean it reflects the photographer. :)

Zplus said:
A photo reflects the unique style of a photographer. But it does not really mean it reflects the photographer. :)

Agreed .. the photos reflect the photographer's style ways of taking pictures .. :bsmilie:

Zplus said:
I agree with this.

jsbn said:

yes it does

Astin said:
Ok, let me rephrase, the wallet reflects the photographer...

People with financial freedom are more fortunate, however they
sometime forget to concentrate on making more pictures for the
world to enjoy.

In accepting what I am - just a cup of coffee in different situation
allows me to create images that can evoke the viewer.

347Abstract_32.jpg

-------------------------------
Pictures can lock the viewer to
give denotative and connotative responses.
However meaning in pictures is difficult
mainly because it very often relates more
to individual interpretation accordingly. :)

guess that's true to to some extent... usually when shooting stuff for myself i tend to take dark, moody shots...or if it's not dark and moody..usually change the contrast/ levels to make it look like it does... does describe me to some degree

Im supposed to agree with what ya agree with that he agree with what he also agree with to.

tucker said:
Im supposed to agree with what ya agree with that he agree with what he also agree with to.
Oh I disagree with u that u are supposed to agree with what he agree with that he agree with what he also agree with that.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
I also agree with you that you agree with him that he agree with this. :bsmilie:

I don't think you understand what I undertsand about what I agree with him that he agrees with.

Now can we at least agree on the point that we can all agree with? :)

Sion said:
I don't think you understand what I undertsand about what I agree with him that he agrees with.

Now can we at least agree on the point that we can all agree with? :)

i think you misunderstand that i understand that you understand about what you agree with him that he agrees with... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.