a pair of NDP tix for tomorrow (NE show) to give away - 10/07/04 5.30pm @ Nat Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

HI all,

NE show - 10 July (tomorrow Saturday 5.30 pm)

I got a pair of tix to give away (free sitting). If you want it, please SMS me @ 93626206 with your real name and I will meet you around the stadium around 5 pm tomorrow.

DO not pm me as I will not be entertaining it.

Cheerz!

Ron

*will update this thread in the morning as to whether it's taken up. Cheerz!

sooo generous! thats the spirit of NDP....not sell those tickets on ebAy for retarded $$$.... sniper - :thumbsup:

tats the way to go man.. the true spirit of celebrating the nation's bdae and the epitome of generosity is truly shown.. way to go sniper!!

Will be there involved in the 25 pounder gun salute. So when you hear those loud "booms" u'll know where i am ;)

Denosha said:
Will be there involved in the 25 pounder gun salute. So when you hear those loud "booms" u'll know where i am ;)

cool! must be real exciting to be shooting those right? :bsmilie:

NE show is not tmr.

it's either the 17th or the 24th jul one

NE show is on the 17th..me dealing with fireworks..heheheh

BTW, since the tix are free seating, does it mean we can go to da grandstand? :eek:

Thinking of the grandstand, if not, at least the seats right beside the grandstand oso shiok. :)

jsbn said:
BTW, since the tix are free seating, does it mean we can go to da grandstand? :eek:

Thinking of the grandstand, if not, at least the seats right beside the grandstand oso shiok. :)

i hate grandstand. Sat there. U cant see the commando's parachuting in, since the nice shelter above u blocks all view. haha. And u'll miss out on other aerial stuff too. Only good thing is shelter from rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.