A Nude A Day Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
Look for kakis to do "A Nude A Day Project". B/W Film Only. We will develop and scan/print(using enlarger) in the presence of the model to seek their approval for posting. (Don't want irresponsible photographers to abuse/misuse the photos) There are already 2 in the group and we are looking for more. Kick off time 01 March 2006.

For those who are interested but do not have B/W photography or Nude photography experience, can join courses conducted by SLCC. Again I am no part in their management or what so ever. But I do strong recommend because I see that all their courses are value for money, no "Steal Work Deduct Material" or " Stop Watch" lesson. :)

NB: Like last night, wanna go supper with them must wait until 1am. Teach so much for what? Cannot next lesson then teach meh? If give to other instructor, I think all already in bed liao. :angry: No choice, that's SLCC style.

I'm curious at the logistics. What format are you shooting at? How do you go about shooting a nude pose everyday? Do you each shoot a series then choose the best one or shoot with a pose in mind? I presume the models are charging a rate, so how long can the project be sustained?

Darn interested, but I won't be in S'pore by march. Good luck to you & your group.

Haha .... i think "A Nude A Month" project is more realistic .... :think:
not many artistic models in Singapore ....
But unless we are in Thailand then, a nude a day is very possible. :lovegrin:

Canonised said:
Haha .... i think "A Nude A Month" project is more realistic .... :think:
not many artistic models in Singapore ....
But unless we are in Thailand then, a nude a day is very possible. :lovegrin:

:bsmilie: IMHO .. .need not post the nude images if you are so worry about copyrights, leeched or misused ... find your own kakis .. share amongst yourself privately will do can liao .. need not even have to go public ... :what:

Foxtwo: As long as it is film, all formats can do but of cause it is best that we can do Medium Format and above. We can share camera, no problem. Of course the models are paid and I am certain that the fees are within our reach. Unless you want models like Penthouse or Playboy.

Canonised: I am doing A Nude A Day and not to A Nude Model A Day. This project is about shooting forms. I can hire a Nude Model for a week or 2 or a month. And not neccessary all models are from SG.

KnightOng: We want to post our works but at least we want the models to feel at ease. Some models are alright with their face shown while others have their reservations. We must always respect the models' decisions especially in this project.

NB: Although I have recieved PMs from few people who show interest in participating, I need to clarify this point. The models are from all shapes and sizes; Fat, Thin, Old and different nationalities and they are from all walks of life. Don't expect all models are 'siew siew' one, ok.

i think it will be expensive stuff .. hiring model for a month
:)

Perhabs can get your friends and families to help? Anyway it's about an appreciation toward form. Personally conventional model a bit... distracting somehow.

AngelZhou said:
Perhabs can get your friends and families to help? Anyway it's about an appreciation toward form. Personally conventional model a bit... distracting somehow.

You should know that 90% of my models are not "Pro Models". There are from different walks of life and got no experience in photoshoot. That's what make it so interesting and challenging.

1st shoot will be starting on 1st week of March. Twice a week, either day time or night time Interested pls pm me with contact for details.

yooooooo.. bobob did it again! wat makes u 重出江糊 after such long holiday...... ego? :bsmilie: let me know more bout it... upz for ya!

by "nude", is it limited to female human being? I mean, male human being or female non human being, counted or not? :D

popeye said:
by "nude", is it limited to female human being? I mean, male human being or female non human being, counted or not? :D

non human being????? i dun mind if all dun mind. we will have male and female human beings, local and overseas too..... :)

bob.. if organizing some shoot perharps.. or izt okay to post at the 'Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots' forum.. ermm.. or izt for.. ahem.. only closed door/invitation..

DT_ said:
bob.. if organizing some shoot perharps.. or izt okay to post at the 'Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots' forum.. ermm.. or izt for.. ahem.. only closed door/invitation..

At the moment, I think I will do closed door/invitation style. Those who pm me, I will let you know the details once I finalised with the models. I managed to get 2 to 3 models who can work on monthly basis.

If you are looking for playboy or penthouse type of models, this project is not for you. I would prefer a group of 4-6 photographers. As for the cost, I can only let you know at the end of the month but it will not be more than $150/week.

I have 2 already joined me, those who are keen can pm me.....

One of the participating models.

model1.jpg

sad cant join everyday.. but dont forget to drop me a line when ur overseas guest models here.. upz for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.