A no curry man, is an angry man...

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
McDonald’s stops serving curry sauce, causes panic, grief on Twitter | New Nation

Pleas are already coming in for the fast food brand to bring back the sauce. Some have even threatened to boycott the restaurant.

“NOT GOING TO VISIT MACS, UNLESS THEY BRING BACK MY CURRY SAUCE?” said SHINee_kisskiss

“It’s more saddening than the death of Steve Jobs,” lamented Goh Yi Fan.

I WANT MY CURRY SAUCE!

Their curry sauce taste like it came out from an industrial chemical processing plant.

I'm sure it goes very well with their McNuggets made from the freshest poultry livestock fed with massive amounts of antibiotics and growth hormones with added tumor inducing Dimethylpolysiloxane, Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS), Tertiary Butylhydroquinone (TBHQ) etc. etc.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

this is news? what happened to African children starving in Africa because they refuse to eat anything other than Macs when they can't afford it?

sheesh

this is news? what happened to African children starving in Africa because they refuse to eat anything other than Macs when they can't afford it?

sheesh

You are everywhere in CS...

yea apparently they are out of stock. lol.

yea apparently they are out of stock. lol.

i'm actually pretty amused. at least from personal experience, it seems like different country the golden arches offer different sauces...

when i was in TW, i ask for chili sauce from the MC Taiwan Xmm, they shake head. i say milo, they stare at me. i say hot chocolate and ketchup, they nod and smile at me...

i'm actually pretty amused. at least from personal experience, it seems like different country the golden arches offer different sauces...

when i was in TW, i ask for chili sauce from the MC Taiwan Xmm, they shake head. i say milo, they stare at me. i say hot chocolate and ketchup, they nod and smile at me...

because you're not as pretty as i am. they'll give me whatever i want :D

Lol I didn't even know they ran out of curry sauce. It's been Long since I went to McDonalds.

Lol I didn't even know they ran out of curry sauce. It's been Long since I went to McDonalds.

Now got McDonalds Pong Pia liao!

EjsMb1jnk4awE.jpg