A Night in My Estate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justlounging

Jul 9, 2008
Took this picture late yesterday night at about 9pm..There was a nice glow in the sky and thought it would make a nice shot..

*edit*
This picture was taken from my room and with iron grills in the way, the picture was taken slightly tilted..

img0656aaz5.jpg

Comments/feedback very much appreciated..tips on how to improve this shot would be great..i hope the composition is in tune with the rule of thirds...

Thanks in advance! :)

i like the colors but the photo is slightly tilted dont you think? besides, theres too much clutterings of subject perhaps you can next time focus on the glow since that caught your attention? ehhe imho.

i like the colors but the photo is slightly tilted dont you think? besides, theres too much clutterings of subject perhaps you can next time focus on the glow since that caught your attention? ehhe imho.

thanks for your comment..hmm..i was trying to express what i saw thru my room window (i.e the title of the thread)...guess it's slightly tilted coz i had to avoid the iron grills..lol..

Even if you were given a favourable condition to take photos, you still have to work on the other elements and the overall composition to make this favourable condition work for you. This is lacking in the photo. I can't sense any attention being given to the design of the overall composition. The composition is unbalanced, the building lines are tilting etc. There isn't anything that grabs attention or worth a second glance in the photo. It is just a spontaneous snap.

Even if you were given a favourable condition to take photos, you still have to work on the other elements and the overall composition to make this favourable condition work for you. This is lacking in the photo. I can't sense any attention being given to the design of the overall composition. The composition is unbalanced, the building lines are tilting etc. There isn't anything that grabs attention or worth a second glance in the photo. It is just a spontaneous snap.

Thank you for your comment..how would you suggest i perhaps balance out the pic and compose the pic?

Spontaneous?

thanks for your comment..hmm..i was trying to express what i saw thru my room window (i.e the title of the thread)...guess it's slightly tilted coz i had to avoid the iron grills..lol..

haha geez. i understand. your title does not say anything bout a night by my window grill so i assume estate here is you trying to show around the overview of your estate. HOHO :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.