A nice and compact pouch for LX3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

proteonXPR

Dec 14, 2008
the camera is pocketable on its own but didnt want to scratch anything.. is there a good recommended bag/pouch for it to be slipped in without too much bulk?

or how about what are all the Lx3 users using right now? :)

I'm using the crumpler camera pouch, not bad as the flap has a little pocket which can fit one extra battery :D It's a tad bulky though 'cos of the material, but feels really sturdy! I'm not using the neck strap that comes with the camera (could be a prob when using this case since the camera goes in sideways). Using a wrist strap instead.

http://www.amazon.com/Crumpler-THIRSTY-Camera-Pouch-Oatmeal/dp/B000W8NN9K

Last edited:
There is this shop at Central (Clarke Quay) @ 1st floor (not the one that sells a lot of luggage) that have a wide range of such small pouches for cameras, mp3 players etc. You might want to take a look if you are around the area. Cant remember the brand but the sales people told me its from US.
Sometimes they have a booth at the atrium area as well. Pricing is reasonable.

UPDATE : Got my own LX3 and went down to the shop to look for a case, but couldn't find any suitable ones for my LX3. The pouches are either too small or too big. Ended up purchasing a snug fitting one from Sports Connection, only $17. Barely enough space for one camera and spare battery. Sling or belt hook option. Only minus point is the colour *yikes* but no choice, function over form prevails this time :)

p1000545l.jpg

Last edited:
There is this shop at Central (Clarke Quay) @ 1st floor (not the one that sells a lot of luggage) that have a wide range of such small pouches for cameras, mp3 players etc. You might want to take a look if you are around the area. Cant remember the brand but the sales people told me its from US.
Sometimes they have a booth at the atrium area as well. Pricing is reasonable.

I think it is Case Logic.

http://www.caselogic.com/search/index.cfm?N=4011+20026003

Last edited:
I'm using the Lecia case which is bulit by crumpler ... feel it very much ...

Mind to share where you get the Leica Crumpler case?

How much did u buy?

Which shop?

TIA:)

I bought mine from Alan Photo in Funan. Can't remember the price exactly but my impression is that it could be in the range of $30..

do you have the picture of the case?

lowepro Terraclime-30
this looks good..
how much does it cost ah ?

just got the terraclime30 frm cathay photo for 23..

I got a cheap lowepro lookalike black slingbag in Hong Kong for $3. Size just a tab bigger than the LX3 with the Lumix Case.

Can fit camera, mini tripod, battery, chewing gum, Mrt Card, transfer cable, some cash and 2 packets of tissue.
:bsmilie:

this was what i got, fits the lx3 pretty well.. a little bulky though

4ca34fd8.jpg

503e573a.jpg

that's nice

I bought mine from Alan Photo in Funan. Can't remember the price exactly but my impression is that it could be in the range of $30..

i just came back from that shop..the shop assistant super not friendly siah...asked him how much..he says 65 and not a cent lesser..

hai..and i thought it was 30, so i decided to rush down and get..

the lowepro one to me doesn't really look very nice when i see it in actual and material quite thin as well..

going to bkk next mth, hopefully can find a nice pouch there

Status
Not open for further replies.