A newbie arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

velovictor

Oct 20, 2009
Bedok
Hello CS pple!!! :D

I've been reading n reading lots of interesting threads in CS since last month, and now i decided to introduce myself here. ;)

After 5years shooting with handphone, i finally bought my first cam upon my ORD. I chose Nikon D90 after months of research n comparison. i hope i made a good choice. ;p

I shall learn n grow from this community of big brothers n sisters.. ;)

Cheers!

welcome welcome!!!!! i'm also newbie!!! like you... i just got myself a proper camera too... but i like film more...... so i got a SLR and i'm also waiting to get my first rangefinder!!!!

Hi britez

glad to see that you love film photography. ;) which model u planning to get?

Hi britez

glad to see that you love film photography. ;) which model u planning to get?

i managed to get 2nd hand SLR, minolta dyna 505si, for only 50 bucks frm another fellow clubsnapper....

it looks so new... like he just took out of the box... and he threw in a tripod free too..

have fun with ur D90 and snap away!!!!!

Hi madmartian, thank you :D

britez, cool.. minolta:thumbsup: my fren bought a minolta RF, dono what model. Nice colour n quality.

Hi limwhow, thanks for your warm welcome :D yeah day by day i shoot, i love more and more my D90.. haha

Welcome Velo!

The D90 is a nice camera!

When you get stuck later on, and we all do, look back to basics and learn the basics about light in photography, and how to optimize the use of your particular camera.

Have fun! :)

Hello CS pple!!!
I've been reading n reading lots of interesting threads in CS since last month, and now i decided to introduce myself here. ;)

After 5years shooting with handphone, i finally bought my first cam upon my ORD. I chose Nikon D90 after months of research n comparison. i hope i made a good choice. ;p

I shall learn n grow from this community of big brothers n sisters.. ;)

Cheers!
Welcome to the Dark side, the Force is stronger here:devil:

Check out the outing postings for more learning experiences;)

Hi Dream Merchant, yeah there is alot to learn since its a big jump from hp cam to dslr. lol.. taking my sweet time to learn and enjoy the process. ;)

Hi Galdor, thank you. :D

Hi DrSpock, lol where what is the Dark side?? :bsmilie: sure i will check it out, but jus to ask... different camp can go out together right? not jus all same camp then can go out together.. :bsmilie:

Welcome, fellow Nikonian ! :vhappy:

hi horizon_grazer, thanks... u are Nikonian too? :cheers:

Hi DrSpock, lol where what is the Dark side?? :bsmilie: sure i will check it out, but jus to ask... different camp can go out together right? not jus all same camp then can go out together.. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:yes, diff camps can unite for a common goal of taking great photos. My brother use Canon & he cannot tahan me:gbounce:

The Dark side rules:devil: and we are everywhere in the Universe...

Hello CS pple!!! :D

I shall learn n grow from this community of big brothers n sisters..

Cheers!

welcome to CS velovictor! have fun here! :cheers:

:gbounce:

welcome to CS velovictor! ;)

enjoy ur new toy! :cheers:

Welcome, enjoy your cam.. same model as mine.. shoot shoot shoot...;)

DrSpock, haha yeah i got 2 very good fren, one shoot Alpha n the other shoot Canon n i shoot Nikon.. ended up i keep influencing them come to Nikon... :bsmilie:

Hi Rubber_Duck, haha yeah BBB virus very poisonous n can Boomz your pocket... lol ;p

Hi sheldon22, thanks n cheers :cheers:

Hi ppeter23, thanks n yeah im enjoying my new toy since day 1.. lol jus that this few weeks keep raining everyday.. beri sian cannot shoot,, scare water go inside my new toy :complain:

Hi pawpaw23, thanks.. glad to see someone with the same cam.. :cheers:

velovictor, i beat u by 3 months on being a newbie here hehehe...
So a welcome note from a newbie to another!! :)
U got urself a good cam there?..I wish I could get those when I bought mine 4 moths back.Alas my budget didn't permit me that time, and I went for the next best option IMO.

Maybe we could meetup for photo walkabout with the rest of the Jedi Masters in here to learn the tricks and tips ya..:)

And oh...It's very true about the BBB virus spreading around in here..It's highly contagious!!..I have closed about 5 deals in 3 months i'm in here!!!:sweatsm::sweatsm:

Welcome again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.