Not open for further replies.

jasphotography

Jul 28, 2002
Singapore
mag_cover.jpg

har.... $8..... sian diao.....

Is the content and etc... worth the $8?

looks good.... :cool:

will have to look at the content to judge whether if it is worth the $8.

Hopefully not too much commercial.

Looks great? Looks good?

Well, I dunno......

Need to look at the contents and then the quality of the contents.

Is this for real or not? Somehow the title of the mag looks a bit dodgy, especially the 'P'... :think:

Hmm... Sure or not?

Dun sian leh.... :D

If good, I dun mind buying $8 for specific issues.

IMHO, if the content is of quality and not too thin should worth the S$8, considering those overseas photo mag are selling for over $10 and more than half of it are advertisement......
:thumbsd:

plinius said:
IMHO, if the content is of quality and no too thin should worth the S$8, considering those overseas photo mag are selling for over $10 and more than half of it are advertisement......
:thumbsd:

if not advertisment how to survive? but I agree with you, content must be there to strike a balance.

For your info, am the editor of this magazine, photographer and designer as well. Now, who has just said my "P" is dodgy and that my publication is not decent to have included 3 "!!!" :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

oh.. u r the editor ?? i mean no harm.. but erm.. to maybe cater to everyone here, may i suggest that the magazine is abit over-priced ?? and frankly speaking... i really do not mind paying $5 every month to admire photographic magazines because i NV get bored with them... and i have tons of NG magazine to keep me admired every night before i sleep! hahaa.. i actually do not mind subscribing and supporting local magazines if they are priced at $5 which is affordable to many of us here..

and i realli liked magazines which as LOTS of lens and body reviews, LOTS of photographes and of course with their EXIF info printed on the photographes.. hehehehe...

hehe.. hope 2 dun mind my frank-ness ok ?? hahaha.. although NG magazines dun haf photographs with EXIF infos, but theres others mag which has them, if u were to combine all the best aspects of the other mags. this mag which u will be producing will be winner ~~ ;)

anyway i will be looking forward to your first publication, rest assured tht i will be the first few to buy ur magazine !! juz tell me where i can get them.. main thing.. its the price ;)

Hi glennyong,

Sorry to disappoint you, the magazine that you saw is not existing.

As I have put it, am the editor, photographer and designer is itself an indication that I have cooked up a publication that will not exist unless someone is going to pay me to do it. ;p

Lastly, am sorry to have crushed many dreams out there with that $25, 000 prize. :embrass:

ha ha... but the sad thing is some real local photography magazines did appear on the market but disappeared just as fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.