A new, fresh look to ClubSNAP for 2018

Hi I cannot find the apps on andriod...pls advise

Hi there,

I use search a lot in Classified section and I'd like to make some suggestions to make the quick search box better, at least in the Classified section:

1. Sort the default result by posted time and not relevance. It's really frustrated to search for a lens/body and the result is weeks/months ago, while the new stuff get pushed to page 2 or 3.

2. When searching in a specific brand (e.g. Nikon), narrow the search to that specific forum instead. Now it's default to the top category which is Personal Classified. This should also make sense for other places in the forum.

I understand that all this could be done using the main search interface, but it's cumbersome to have to scroll through a long list to select the forum(s) you want to search in.

Hi there,

I use search a lot in Classified section and I'd like to make some suggestions to make the quick search box better, at least in the Classified section:

1. Sort the default result by posted time and not relevance. It's really frustrated to search for a lens/body and the result is weeks/months ago, while the new stuff get pushed to page 2 or 3.

2. When searching in a specific brand (e.g. Nikon), narrow the search to that specific forum instead. Now it's default to the top category which is Personal Classified. This should also make sense for other places in the forum.

I understand that all this could be done using the main search interface, but it's cumbersome to have to scroll through a long list to select the forum(s) you want to search in.
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. Could you give an example of the search terms you used so that I can investigate and advise if there are workarounds or improvements?

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. Could you give an example of the search terms you used so that I can investigate and advise if there are workarounds or improvements?

You can try to search from the quick search box in Nikon Classified forum: https://www.clubsnap.com/forums/buy-sell-nikon-equipment.104/

It'll show results from other sections and they're sorted by relevance (not sure how that's determined).