A new, fresh look to ClubSNAP for 2018

It is not mobile optimised, the top part of the home page is cut off from left to right in my mobile phone browser.

Congratulations!, I will support definitely. Look forward to be able to view classifieds as convenient for us. Posting should be convenient for those interested to let go items to interested parties.
cheers,

the guided BnS post is gone,

now people just randomly post WTS and WTB without a proper format of Brand, Type, Price, they just put some text and contact to call it a proper WTS post.

the old way to force people type in description and type of equipment is much better to make BnS look clean and professional.

also, seems, anyone can reply on WTS post, means people may just ruin other people's sale post by randomize seller's post.

old way of only author can post in his/her own WTS/WTB thread is much better.

in addition, author should not be able to change the post in BnS after posting, as it will potentially changes the proof of true description of their item, like price/condition, they may just change condition to truth after they sold the item, and buyer have no trace to prove their description is not true at point of selling in post. waste both party's time.

now BnS section functions unprofessionally like vr-zone marketplace

how to lock thread?

the guided BnS post is gone,

now people just randomly post WTS and WTB without a proper format of Brand, Type, Price, they just put some text and contact to call it a proper WTS post.

the old way to force people type in description and type of equipment is much better to make BnS look clean and professional.

also, seems, anyone can reply on WTS post, means people may just ruin other people's sale post by randomize seller's post.

old way of only author can post in his/her own WTS/WTB thread is much better.

in addition, author should not be able to change the post in BnS after posting, as it will potentially changes the proof of true description of their item, like price/condition, they may just change condition to truth after they sold the item, and buyer have no trace to prove their description is not true at point of selling in post. waste both party's time.

now BnS section functions unprofessionally like vr-zone marketplace
Noted and we are working on the forms-based posting. Noted also on the replies to threads by non-TS.

It is not mobile optimised, the top part of the home page is cut off from left to right in my mobile phone browser.
Could you share a screenshot and give more details so that we can troubleshoot - phone used, browser version etc. Thanks.

i used to search "wts fuji". Now seems results is jumbled, not sorted by time/date.
Any way around or whether there will be dedicated fujifilm trade section

Thanks for the assist, was locked out from posting due to the system not sending a confirmation email when verifying my change in email address. Seems fine now!

I like the new look and I congratulate the Clubsnap team for their hard work.

I was trying to look for my posts before the upgrade but couldn't find them. It seems they either been archived or wiped out. I may be wrong but could someone guide me how to find my older posts as well as how to access another member's threads?

Thanks!

maybe search function should return lastest post first as default?
i used to search "wts fuji". Now seems results is jumbled, not sorted by time/date.
Any way around or whether there will be dedicated fujifilm trade section
was trying to look for my posts before the upgrade but couldn't find them. It seems they either been archived or wiped out. I may be wrong but could someone guide me how to find my older posts as well as how to access another member's threads?

Thank you for the feedback. We are currently rebuilding the search index and search may not be returning the full results. We have more than 9M posts so the rebuild is taking some time. Apologies for the inconvenience.

We are in the process of implementing the forms-based postings for the Personal Classifieds section and would appreciate member's feedback if the forms adequately capture the information needed.

Forms-based postings are currently active for the following sections:
Canon
Nikon
Sony/Konica-Minolta
Olympus
Micro Four Thirds

This is also an opportunity to potentially merge some of the Personal Classifieds if the categories and/or brands overlap to a large extent (eg Micro Four Thirds?).

Would be nice just to click on the user name and see their posts and send pm like the old one. Very helpful that.

Browsing on android phone, I need to turn on desktop view to see the menu? Not mobile-friendly?

Would be nice just to click on the user name and see their posts and send pm like the old one. Very helpful that.
Hover over the username, it will display an overlay. Select Start Conversation to message the user.

Browsing on android phone, I need to turn on desktop view to see the menu? Not mobile-friendly?
I don’t have an Android device handy but menus are available in mobile view.

Click on the three-bar line on top left to expose the menu.

Attachments

• 291A3D92-3055-44FF-A2F9-242F9FB958F0.png
    291A3D92-3055-44FF-A2F9-242F9FB958F0.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 70D18936-A6DD-482F-BD04-5DAD5C33BD05.png
    70D18936-A6DD-482F-BD04-5DAD5C33BD05.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 428ED91B-CC0F-46D4-9DFC-655488CDC14C.png
    428ED91B-CC0F-46D4-9DFC-655488CDC14C.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 29
Left side is cut off on mobile when in portrat orientation, landscape orientation is fine. Also I can't seem to request desktop site on Safari.
HQgr3NU.png

Could you share a screenshot and give more details so that we can troubleshoot - phone used, browser version etc. Thanks.

File attached. Tried on both iPhone 6, 7 plus Samsung S8 and on safari, chrome and android default browser thanks.

Attachments

• 6DF04A0A-26D9-4824-AB5F-EBC411D5381F.jpeg
    6DF04A0A-26D9-4824-AB5F-EBC411D5381F.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 33