1. in what area is critique to be sought?
2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
Following the Guidelines
1. My Exposure of the flower.
2. Imbue viewer a mindset such as a new life is being born into the world...
3. Being taken under emotions, as the title above, a new born life into this world.
4. I personally feels that the flower is kind of overexposed and the red part supporting the flower one is kind of underexposed. Should not be facing the sunlight in taking the pictures. However, the Flower did stands out of the pictures which is my intention.
Basic Settings of my camera
Shutter speed priority
White Balance: Auto
C & C are welcomed
Kindly correct me if i posted a wrong way of critique. Thanks in advance!!