A-mount Lens Rental Service in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray4u2c

Mar 17, 2008
Tiong Bahru
Hi folks

I've got myself an A700 with standard kit lens - Sony DT 18-70mm 1:3.5-5.6 lens.

After months of using (or practicing I presumed), I found it’s nothing more to ask for from this beauty EXCEPT aiming for a better / more advance lens.

Due to budget constraint and unsure which lens to purchase, to rent lens (in lieu of buying it) could be more feasible for my case at the moment.

May I check if there is any Alpha-mount lens rental service here in Singapore?

Or do you have any recommendation for photo shops that provide good deals in both new/used lens?

Thank you :)

Great cam you've got for yourself bro. :thumbsup: You sure have good taste.

There are a lot of very cheap lenses for Alpha mount. Check the Buy & Sell section and you would be able to find them.

The Alpha mount brotherhood bond is strong and you would be able to borrow a lens with a small token from any of our good bros if you know them. Do build the bond by joining more outings.

Join the outings, participate in the Sony section of the forum. In the outings / kopi / sushi sessions you can try out many lenses and see which one is right for you, and see if you can borrow/rent them. :)

There's a rental shop advertising here.. check out the banners.. and oh, congrats on your purchase! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.