A messy shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

love2btied2003

I have an idea on a photo shoot that would include about 10 to 20 gallons of honey(or maple syrup,mollasses or anything else thick and sticky) has anyone ever did anything like this? I am also working with my first model(other than myself) any suggestions?

First of all, welcome to the CLUB! :gbounce:

DO note that Photo Galleries is meant for posting pictures only.

Cheers!

love2btied2003 said:
I have an idea on a photo shoot that would include about 10 to 20 gallons of honey(or maple syrup,mollasses or anything else thick and sticky) has anyone ever did anything like this? I am also working with my first model(other than myself) any suggestions?
Hi I have a studio for rent, also can provide models for assignments. You can check my website for further details.

StreetShooter said:
Road tar is cheaper and messier, and won't attract the ants after the shoot. Harder to clean off, though, and might cause skin cancer.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

love2btied2003 said:

Btw, won't your model attract bees after the shoot?

eh....y honey???? y not some sticky gluey stuff???cann get tins of it to play wif...nice and colourful too....and it doesnt attrach bees...

Astin said:
Hi I have a studio for rent, also can provide models for assignments. You can check my website for further details.

he's probably in NY and won't be able to do it in s'pore :D

sorry for posting in the wrong area. Would honey attract bees even in a inside studio? well if so what other stuff could I use?

I also would like to know how to do a photo contest on this forum or is that possible?

Maybe you could try paint? chocolate would be nice too.. haha. :)

i thought honey bees produce honey, they are attracted to nectar? lol. =)

Bees are not attracted to honey.....ants will.

Status
Not open for further replies.