A message to user Generalsxxxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLight

Mar 28, 2004
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi Generalsxxxs(90xx3988), since day two(01 Dec) of my posting up of this ads, you had confirmed the deal with me through sms, but till today the deal still isn't closed.

On 07-12-2007, right before going to the first arranged meet up point, I sms to confirm the appointment, and to my surprise, you sms back and said the appointment canceled. Then in a short while you called me and apologized saying you had called a wrong number in the morning to canceled the deal. I thought maybe you'd call another seller of CF cards, and gave you the benefit of doubts.

After numerous attempts to arrange another meet up, we decided on the day 29-12-2007, and I asked you to pick the most convenient time to you on that day, a time that you 'definitely can make it', so that we can finally close the deal.

But that day you never showed up. I been waiting for one hour on the place, keep calling your every 15 mins or so and sms as well, but couldn't get through. Till today, no call, no sms reply, no PM.

Is there any explanation to this? Please contact me.

Hi Generalsxxxs(90xx3988), since day two(01 Dec) of my posting up of this ads, you had confirmed the deal with me through sms, but till today the deal still isn't closed.

On 07-12-2007, right before going to the first arranged meet up point, I sms to confirm the appointment, and to my surprise, you sms back and said the appointment canceled. Then in a short while you called me and apologized saying you had called a wrong number in the morning to canceled the deal. I thought maybe you'd call another seller of CF cards, and gave you the benefit of doubts.

After numerous attempts to arrange another meet up, we decided on the day 29-12-2007, and I asked you to pick the most convenient time to you on that day, a time that you 'definitely can make it', so that we can finally close the deal.

But that day you never showed up. I been waiting for one hour on the place, keep calling your every 15 mins or so and sms as well, but couldn't get through. Till today, no call, no sms reply, no PM.

Is there any explanation to this? Please contact me.

He might be busy preparing for his wedding..do give him a ring again..

I will hold till tomorrow night, if still no reply from him I will release them to sale again.

Wow. You are really patient :thumbsup:

If someone puts me on an aeroplane once, he/she won't get a 2nd chance. Even if the offer is doubled.

look for him here http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=331423 you will surely find him

But he is also not active in that thread since one week ago. Now I really have no idea where he is, maybe in a country where theres' no phone line, no internet access?

For the record, it's OK if he change his mind and regret the decision, let me know earlier I can engage other buyers. But to do a 'no-show' after a promised appointment, it's irresponsible. Not sure if that's what's happening here, still waiting for him to give an explanation.

But he is also not active in that thread since one week ago. Now I really have no idea where he is, maybe in a country where theres' no phone line, no internet access?

For the record, it's OK if he change his mind and regret the decision, let me know earlier I can engage other buyers. But to do a 'no-show' after a promised appointment, it's irresponsible. Not sure if that's what's happening here, still waiting for him to give an explanation.

those put aeroplane ppl are very irresponsible.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: for you! Excellent seller!

those put aeroplane ppl are very irresponsible.
now Singapore got 4 terminals, there are a lot of pilots now ....:bsmilie::sweatsm:

I think what was meant is that you show up during the meetup itself :p

hanks to all , dates of mine are filling up soon work with many photographers

Am a freelance assistant , able to start work from 730am till late , prompt on time which i very particular with myself , time is money to u and me .

For 2008 ; January 20th, 27th Book ( Ad wedding )

has been book also if u need my services just let me know as i am free till now .7am -6pm or late

Done commercial and product shoot, wedding , D and D , fashion , Live Photography

Done with Hassablah , leaf capture etc....
Done , with broncolor , Balcar , hensel , etc.......

Pls Leave sms if u cant reach me , get back to u once available Hp 90953988

Time is precious to him only, his last activity online was at 10:54am 2 hrs ago.
At least he should pm u regarding this matter if he dun dare to call or meet u in person, waste so much of yr time

Really irresponsible
mad0034.gif

U waited/chase him from 2007 through 2008
5F88.gif
9577.gif
60C5.gif
5594.gif
22.gif

just go find another buyer la...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.