a long walk home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taiwan which place bro ?

Going there soon . So need to know more.

Like the first picture.

Really a long way home. Is the track still inuse?

somewhere near wulai waterfalls..
anyway the track is still in use..from the base of the mountain all the way to the top where the waterfall is..think was 50NT/person..din have a chance to take it though..went up by taxi n walked down ;p
i think i took a picture of the train rite??hee
here u go http://sunnyday.fotopic.net/p6111572.html :)
u wanna noe more abt taiwan..can ask mi..will help if possible :)

arowana said:
Taiwan which place bro ?

Going there soon . So need to know more.

Like the first picture.

Really a long way home. Is the track still inuse?

sorry, no offence but i find that even though you have some nice pics but the colours of your pics a bit dull leh...don't know is it because you save it for the web or maybe my office LCD not calibrated :) will see your pics again once i go home.

yeah..my colors a bit dull..i oso dunoe y..haha..as i said b4..not really a photographer..just went on a trip with my frens..n took some photos as mementos..just a normal person on a holiday :D not really into shooting many many good photos ;) if it turns out gd..then all is gd..if it doesn't..i wouldn't cry either :)

ptwong said:
sorry, no offence but i find that even though you have some nice pics but the colours of your pics a bit dull leh...don't know is it because you save it for the web or maybe my office LCD not calibrated :) will see your pics again once i go home.

had another look, yap my office LCD not calibrated ha...your pics looks much better

Status
Not open for further replies.