A little shoot I did at a friend's place, my first time with the Canon AE1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittiepanties

Sep 1, 2007
Kembangan
lissomelover.com
Okay, so here are a few shots I took with the Canon AE1, and because I didn't pay much attention while taking the shots because I was pretty caught up with everything else, I didn't expect much but I'm pretty satisfied with quite a few of them as a first timer to manual photography.
1900522406_220f1ed5e7_b.jpg

R001-036.jpg

R001-012.jpg

R001-003.jpg

1899680183_1a0f7cbb37_b.jpg

the first two pictures are alright. keep shooting!

Okay, so here are a few shots I took with the Canon AE1, and because I didn't pay much attention while taking the shots because I was pretty caught up with everything else, I didn't expect much but I'm pretty satisfied with quite a few of them as a first timer to manual photography.
R001-012.jpg

Thanks for photos, they have a nice atmosphere and mood. What lens are you using? it may work well with B&W film like Tri-x. In the photo above, the woman's left arm looks unusual though.

Thanks for photos, they have a nice atmosphere and mood. What lens are you using? it may work well with B&W film like Tri-x. In the photo above, the woman's left arm looks unusual though.

I used a 50mm f1.8, What do you mean by unusual?

I used a 50mm f1.8, What do you mean by unusual?

The texture of her clothing on her left upper arm looks abit blurry compared to the rest of her clothing and in comparison to the chair, the sharp difference makes it look abit unusual, pasted on? I guess its probably a combination of your lens and maybe she moved her arm when you took the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.