A little contribution from new user of E500 - Angela & Kelly @ TM

Status
Not open for further replies.

diCam

Sep 22, 2003
East of SG
www.flickr.com
All taken with Zuiko 14-150mm F3.5/4.5. The pix appeared a bit on the 'dark side' as the sky is overcast after a rainstorm and the in-camera flash is out of range. Hope you guys enjoy. Constructive criticism are also welcome.

P3260070rz.jpg

P3260082rz.jpg

P3260126rz.jpg

P3260099rz.jpg

P3260161rz.jpg

you need a tripod.

and a 50-200mm :devil: :devil:

thanks for the advice. too poor to own a 50-200mm and this is my first attempt.:( I think using FL36 will yield better result

eh camp there earlier would help? how come there's so many ppls in front of you. and did you mount your camera to a tripod or monopod? lol. nevermind la at least you try and practice! that's the spirit. better than me, not owning any cameras =(

Koelsch said:
eh camp there earlier would help? how come there's so many ppls in front of you. and did you mount your camera to a tripod or monopod? lol. nevermind la at least you try and practice! that's the spirit. better than me, not owning any cameras =(

I'm actually at the 5th row (estimated) from the front barricade. It is those 'eager' fans and onlookers that shoving and pushing me around. Many pix got blur because of these causes.;(

okay okay crazy fans are always like that. but you as a photographer gotta be crazier! camp earlier. and next time organise a group of photographer friends and camp there with tripod in one row then they will know not to shove around with you guys anymore.

just holding a camera wont get their attention. big big cameras together will get get their attention lol.

cookiez said:
and a 50-200mm :devil: :devil:
and a 1.4 teleconverter :bsmilie:

seems too dim...

perhaps you wanna photoshop the brightness/contrast a little???

Status
Not open for further replies.