A letter from iamdondi to Martina

iamdondi

Apr 21, 2010
Choa chu kang
www.facebook.com
Dear Martina,

I want to let you know how grateful and lucky i am for having you in my life.You know the first day i met you,i cant help to think of myself about this story that i was once told.The story that tells of a homely little bird born in a barnyard who suffers abuse from his neighbors, much to his delight (and to the surprise of others), he matures into a graceful swan, the most beautiful bird of all, this is a tale about personal transformation for the better. “The Ugly Duckling”

Though i know that much has been said about this tale still, i said to myself,now that i have you around, I am confidently sure that you will help me to spread and transform the beauty of every single being or thing that you will gaze upon.Be it regardless of its color,texture,size and shapes.For in your eyes,there will be no ugly duckling anymore,as you will only see a beautiful swan worth of your aesthetic value and will be determined by your accomplishment.Yes,for in your eyes,everything will be equally beautiful..

You are really a blessing in disguise my Nikon D500!

Inspired by you,
Dondi :bsmilie:

Oh well....................:rolleyes: welcome to CS ;)

wahahaha :bsmilie:

Urm, wake up, you're in dreamland, little duckling... there is no such thing as a D500... *snap out of it*

D5000 yes, but D500??

Welcome to CS ugly-duckling-wanabe! :bsmilie:

:dunno: S.M.L? :dunno:

Where did you get these drugs from? :sweatsm:

Wow... D500! Tell me where, I want to get one too.

BTW, go easy on them cough syrup... it is not good getting this high all the time.

A love letter to your beloved partner? How sweet. :thumbsup:

Oh. By the way, is D500 a new full-frame model? I will want to get her too to be my main partner's backup.

:bsmilie: omg... wad tis~?!
lolz... anyway welcome welcome

Welcome to CS:)

make love to martina.

TS if you really do that, I recommend you get a mirror and sensor cleaning kit first.

Watch out for the lens mount. It can get sharp at the edges.. :bsmilie:

ok ok..ive got nothing better to do during my lunch break,plus the fact that i am a bit sleepy when i posted it,and now im sounding like making all these excuses,hahaha...

erratum:

You are a blessing in disguise my nikon d5000!:thumbsup:

thanks guys!

u write so cheem when sleepy?!?!? geeze.......:bsmilie:

Just imagine when he's fully awake.:sweat:

Welcome to the club !