a learning experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

incubus

Nov 3, 2004
galaxy far far away
www.shahrulazmi.com
experimental and also a learning experience when dealing with reflective surfaces. will post more when ive got time to edit the rest

1467195061_f54a095696_o.jpg

I like the colors and lighting... But not sure whether the blurred reflection was intended or not?

is the reflective surface dirty? maybe thats the reason the reflection is blurry..

other than that.. its a well taken picture.. :)

the idea's wonderful and nicely executed. justwondering like kuantoh mentioned, the 'reflection' like got 2 images overlapped or just the effect as captured..

u got double reflection cuz the glass hav 2 surfaces to reflect.

I like the colors and lighting... But not sure whether the blurred reflection was intended or not?

thanks, sony ericsson uses alot of tangy orangy red for their ads these days, thot i'd take advantage of that. hmm, bluriness cant be helped unless i used a proper reflective surface

is the reflective surface dirty? maybe thats the reason the reflection is blurry..

other than that.. its a well taken picture.. :)

yep it is dirty even after much cleaning and wiping (dust will still settle), but the double reflection is caused by the thick glass used

the idea's wonderful and nicely executed. justwondering like kuantoh mentioned, the 'reflection' like got 2 images overlapped or just the effect as captured..

i believe its because of the thick glass table i used as a makeshift product table :)

u got double reflection cuz the glass hav 2 surfaces to reflect.

yep, u got it right
still have got much to learn :p

Status
Not open for further replies.