A learning attempt II Malgosia Pt2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lim

Oct 24, 2005
Here's the Pic some may have been waiting for. :) As usual, Comments and critiques welcomed. Harsh ones lagi welcomed. But please do tell me how to improve if you're gonna be harsh. Thanks. ;)

M3.jpg

^_^ Very cool!

Maybe um... you could crop away the top left corner or move closer... ;)

Finally... I get to see the pic that I've been waiting for... Great shot bro :thumbsup:

If the face is more visible will be a great pic, not sure if its OOF?

Yes! The pic we have been waiting for. ;)

It does look soft (or OOF), was it your intention? Did you shoot it in MF? I can imagine the running water playing tricks on the AF

Maybe it is just me but the water in front of her left eye does get a bit distracting after a while.

All in all, I think it is brilliant, very creative. 9 (including Ivan, excluding Malgosia) of us there that day and only you thought of it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

Thanks for all the very kind words Bros. The overall shot was Done in MF cos i just couldn't get a good shot on Af due to the water. I think the slightly soft look was because of the glass between the water, and the model. I've tried to boost the contrast slightly and added a little grain to try and recover some details from the original already. Quite so the best i could bring out. Maybe i should have tried shooting a couple more ?:dunno: But then Again, if Malgosia did know i was shooting there i may not have gotten this shot too? :think:

Haha but nonetheless. It was a great shoot to begin with all thanks to Modelinn bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.