A kind advice to get your sandisk card at the main sandisk store at SITEX!

Seraph257

Aug 10, 2008
Singapore
www.momentsandmemories.co.nr
Wanted to get another SD card for my camera at this SITEX and notice that sandisk is having a sale with free flash drive for a 16G Extreme at $28 at this "M&S accessories" outlet so I decided to go for it. But after I purchased it, the sale person told me that they are not giving out any flash drive at all and I have to go to the main sandisk outlet in another corner for the lucky draw. When I went to the actual sandisk store, I found that they “are” giving out the flash drives for the same price. WTH!! I’m not really keen for a free 4G flash drive but I can’t help having the feeling that I’ve been cheated. "Are they selling the free flash drive for an extra income?" I can’t help asking myself. They should cover the line on their poster saying that they are giving free flash drive. A kind advice for you guys, it is better to go to the original store and not some reseller outlet if you find that they are selling at the same price.

Aaaaaand that's why we always say it's not worth it...

Your fault for not following the advice posted here every 3 months whenever such a show comes along