< < < . . . A K I N A . . . M I Y A N O . . . O N A T O P P . . . > > >

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008
One of my come-back photoshoot after taking very long break from shooting fashion.
Muscles became stiff, movement became slow, signs of getting older. :sweatsm:

Shoot was taken with Akina Miyano, our gorgeous model from Japan ON A TOP of P tower.

All photos were taken by Nikon D800. The D800 was sold, in the pursuit of better high ISO performance !

Last edited:
[1]

11001710956_240320da3c_o_d.jpg

[2]

11001619155_f5122c4d61_o_d.jpg

Reactions: keithwee
[3]

11001709786_cce6dc7f41_o_d.jpg

[4]

11011898256_a97b0940b8_o_d.jpg

Last edited:
[5]

11001777034_42cb811e80_o_d.jpg

[6]

11001776594_0136a588c2_o_d.jpg

That's all for now. If time permits, I will post more.

woah...undereye wrinkles. she's looking tired.

MUA Tip: use vaseline beneath foundation to fill and smoothen, apply makeup lightly over it as a "floating" layer

hey bro, you did a marvelous job, do you mind to share your secret?
1. What is your lighting techniques ?
2. What is your lens specs?
3. What is your camera setting?

It is really amazing

hey bro, you did a marvelous job, do you mind to share your secret?
1. What is your lighting techniques ?
2. What is your lens specs?
3. What is your camera setting?

It is really amazing

1. My lighting techniques:
I use a high-key lighting to illuminate, blow out, and create attention to the model.

2. Lens specs ?
The high grade prime lens is my first choice. Not referring to particular brand, but if you use:
- Nikon body, use Nikkor G prime lens with nano crystal coat
- Canon body, use Canon L prime lens
- Sony body, use Carl Zeiss prime lens
- M4/3 body, use Panasonic Leica prime lens

3. Camera setting ?
M (manual) exposure mode

Last edited:
woah...undereye wrinkles. she's looking tired.

MUA Tip: use vaseline beneath foundation to fill and smoothen, apply makeup lightly over it as a "floating" layer

Thanks for the tips and Cheers :)

Hi,

my 2 cents worth :)

from my monitor, exposure to parts are bordering on overexposed? control the shadow from the nose with a light fill-in (say reflector). try to avoid up the nose shots, sorry not very flattering. :)

Hi,

my 2 cents worth :)

from my monitor, exposure to parts are bordering on overexposed? control the shadow from the nose with a light fill-in (say reflector). try to avoid up the nose shots, sorry not very flattering. :)

Exposure can be very subjective. It is on the high side but I don't think it is overexposed. ;)

On the other hand, agreed that using reflector would achieve better result. So sad that not possible to use it during the session due to site constraint.

Thanks and Cheers :)

glamour portraits are not easy to take as they are many considerations whilst you are taking i.e. to show off the subject, hence the term glamour. keep shooting with a critical eye. :)

Upload one more, as appreciation for her whom had opened her leg and posed to me.
Actually I have tried to open my own leg & split for exercise but end up with pain on my thigh muscle. :cry:
Still pain <sigh>

[7]

11092566134_f39ed9e8bd_o_d.jpg

Last edited:
glamour portraits are not easy to take as they are many considerations whilst you are taking i.e. to show off the subject, hence the term glamour. keep shooting with a critical eye. :)

Actually I just tried to shoot with different approach, trying not to make another ordinary portrait photo.
But No Worry Bro. You opinion is highly appreciated. :)

Last edited:
I like the color that u PP. Nice.