A jacky cheung concert qn

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemo

Dec 18, 2003
Woodlands
Visit site
Hello all...

i am going for the concert this sat... wonders if there is any restriction on the camera to bring it?

i have a coolpix 8700 and a 20d+70-200mmf2.8+400mmf5.6... quite difficult to sneak in the 400mm if there is a restriction on photography.

anyone?

You can bring a PNS camera in but not a DSLR.. i've been stopped b4.. haha.. unless u try other means..

hmm... looks like the 400mm needs to stay at home. time to buy a superzoom pns!

thanks man

I think i have read threads in here whereby the threadstarters were stopped from bringing in their big bulky PnS in (i think cameras such as Sony 828 or something like that). So do take care.

lumix fz30 ok

go there seat back and enjoy the show...since u pay so much for the ticket already...

ya man.. think wun bring cam. just go there enjoy. shooting requires a lot of concentration...

thanks all

was at the concert. didnt bring any cam. saw the ushers busy stopping audience who were shooting with PnS. even the media photographers can only shoot during the first 3 songs when Jacky sang his dance hits, after which i saw them 'leaving the stadium orderly' :eek:

anyone managed to snap some shots during the concert?

Yup, I was there last night too. A lot of PnS users. People in front of me keep taking pictures, but the lightings & distance makes it just impossible to take good shots. The people were stopped by the ushers becos they were shooting at the screen not the stage. Guess it's the copyright thing. If you you were to point the camera at the stage, they will not stop you. Saw flashes non stop.

IMO, don't bother. Just sit back & enjoy the concert. It's the best concert i've attended so far.

It will start at 8.30pm (actual concert starting time) and will end at mid-night. If you're driving, leave your house early. I experienced very heavy traffic & terrible jams, took me more than an hour from Telok Blangah to the stadium and there's NDP rehersal today. Be there early to get better parking place. If you're taking public transport, the ending time may be a problem for some as there are not much taxis there.

Anyway, just enjoy the concert. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.