May 2, 2009
Queenstown
I've just bought myself a D90 18-105 kit with:

1. 8GB Kingston.
2. Cleaning Kit
3. LowePro Bag.
4. SteinZeiser tripod.
5. SteinZeiser uv filter.

$1699. I just want to know it it's a good buy for a beginner photographer? :dunno:

Have a great day!

Its good enough

Got yourself a dry cabi?

I've just bought myself a D90 18-105 kit with:

1. 8GB Kingston.
2. Cleaning Kit
3. LowePro Bag.
4. SteinZeiser tripod.
5. SteinZeiser uv filter.

$1699. I just want to know it it's a good buy for a beginner photographer? :dunno:

Have a great day!

buy liao and dun look back...

now it is time for u to go SSS! :)

buy liao and dun look back...

now it is time for u to go SSS! :)

Haha! Agree... Pay already don't look around again. As time goes by, things will always get cheaper and cheaper. Don't make yourself pek cek. Haha!

Just enjoy shooting!

Was thinking of buying a dry box and silica gel.

Was thinking of buying a dry box and silica gel.

you can get lock & lock air tight container and put some silica gel inside is a good start. that's what i did for the past 1 year due to lesser equipment but now i got myself a dry cabinet to put my 4 cam, 3 lens, films and negatives ;)

i bought mine for $1650 at sim lim about 10 months ago. but soon after i got home and want to play with my new camera, just figure out the batteray is not in. so go back and asking about the batt, the guy told me that when after i walk out their shop they want do any responsible. so i end up bought the batt from them cost me $50. so i think yours is ok lah, :)

i bought mine for $1650 at sim lim about 10 months ago. but soon after i got home and want to play with my new camera, just figure out the batteray is not in. so go back and asking about the batt, the guy told me that when after i walk out their shop they want do any responsible. so i end up bought the batt from them cost me $50. so i think yours is ok lah, :)

They took out the battery and didnt give you??Wah like this oso hav ar..

shop tactics?! :nono: anyway congrats on your new toy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.