A funny Report Post to share with everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Ho

Jan 17, 2002
jasonho.clubsnap.org
thunder2007 has reported a post.

Reason:

WHO THE HELL IS THE WEBMASTER OF THIS SITE? YOU MUST BE A CRAZY PERSON, LET ME TELL YOU, I AM IN SINGAPORE, I WILL GET YOU DOWN SOON. SON OF A BITCH.

Related Post: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=3564608&postcount=19

Sigh some people just register a new account (waste of CS server resources) to use whatever forum features available to achieve what they want . What can I say about him? Waste of time.

PS : Oh before I forget, the person IP doesn't belong to Singapore. It is the same IP as one of the poster in that thread lol

LOL

Wow. So his very presence in a country can bring down webservers? He needs to work on his hygiene I think.

Lots of fruitcakes joining lately... Really must be the Christmas season... :p

that's amusing

it sounds exactly like.. the whole bunch of fruitcakes that join recently

Let's welcome Fruitcakes to the wonderful world of photography. :)

yum yum yum

fruitcake.jpg

So many kind of cake !!!! We can open up a cake shop liao :lovegrin:
We LOVE all cakes, we will eat you up and pass you out :sticktong

so many cakes!! where is cheesecake??? :bsmilie:

Too much cake will give you a belly ache. That's why I like creampuffs :bsmilie:

There definitely is a problem with the attitude of some of the people these days. I don't bother to check when they registered or how many posts they's posted or whether they've contributed to the forum in anyway.

But their behaviour is outright rude and disgusting. Stirring up trouble, just for the sake of it. Probably they don't have a life elsewhere. Or the stress levels in Singapore are really getting to them.

Kopitiam used to be a fun place to let out steam or have a good laugh after (sometimes) a frustrating day of work. Now, I only shake my head when I read some of the threads and move on to other sections of this forum. The day these people show themselves in those other sections of the forum, would really be a sad day (at least for me).

There definitely is a problem with the attitude of some of the people these days. I don't bother to check when they registered or how many posts they's posted or whether they've contributed to the forum in anyway.

But their behaviour is outright rude and disgusting. Stirring up trouble, just for the sake of it. Probably they don't have a life elsewhere. Or the stress levels in Singapore are really getting to them.

Kopitiam used to be a fun place to let out steam or have a good laugh after (sometimes) a frustrating day of work. Now, I only shake my head when I read some of the threads and move on to other sections of this forum. The day these people show themselves in those other sections of the forum, would really be a sad day (at least for me).
Bro, admin had indicated that the poster's IP does not belongs to those in Singapore leh...

Bro, admin had indicated that the poster's IP does not belongs to those in Singapore leh...

If he works overseas, uses VPN to tunnel back to his company network... then it will show overseas network address.;p he could be anywhere

thunder2007 has reported a post.

Reason:

Related Post: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=3564608&postcount=19

Sigh some people just register a new account (waste of CS server resources) to use whatever forum features available to achieve what they want . What can I say about him? Waste of time.

PS : Oh before I forget, the person IP doesn't belong to Singapore. It is the same IP as one of the poster in that thread lol

Jason, you can report him to the police for threats.
But my opinion is... Maybe he is interested in getting you down for some other purpose. Maybe you can find him at Changi Villiage at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.