A funny Q&A

I don't quite agree with what our PM said or rather the current policy on HDB. I have always advocate that HDB should never be an investment but public housing. Private flats are for investment.

For Singaporean, they will be given priority to HDB wetter purchase or rent. Non citizen on valid permit should be given a chance but at slightly higher rate. BUT these flats will never be able to bring in huge profits as they are never meant to be. Government can always take back and relax circulate them. If nobody wants them, we have reached the saturated point or even over built.

We want to attract t the right foreigners here to contribute not to speculate on HDB prices.

I don't quite agree with what our PM said or rather the current policy on HDB. I have always advocate that HDB should never be an investment but public housing. Private flats are for investment.

For Singaporean, they will be given priority to HDB wetter purchase or rent. Non citizen on valid permit should be given a chance but at slightly higher rate. BUT these flats will never be able to bring in huge profits as they are never meant to be. Government can always take back and relax circulate them. If nobody wants them, we have reached the saturated point or even over built.

We want to attract t the right foreigners here to contribute not to speculate on HDB prices.

Yeah HDB flats should never be a investment vehicle. HDB flats are suppose to be mass market affordable housing for the people who call Singapore their home. What is the use of having a HDB flat that appreciates in value? Other then providing the delusion that you are siting on increasing networth make possible by a good government? You will be homeless if you sell it. The only way you can gain from this investment is to sell your high priced HDB and stay in cheaper countries like Malaysia.

Last edited:
That is astonishing...

TY for the share...that sounds like a good way if you ask me...lol

If he were running for POTUS right now...I would vote for him...lol. :D