a forgotten NES game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LENS

Apr 8, 2005
Hi guys, recently found emulator on PSP to play some NES games..

tried to recall a title of NES game, but fail to recall it..see possible to get help here..

the game is like a platformer, with a cute character (cartoon alike), the character is some kind of vampire..bat turn into person..

i remember he can walked upside down on celling in certain stage, and there is a stage which happen in winder and all the floor is slippery..and u have to control carefully.

i remember at that time, my friend told me it is a castlevania series.. but it looks totally different, since the character is like in Q(cute)-version..

it is a very interesting game at that time, and me and my bro spends a lot of time on it..

anyone got a clue?

Hi guys, recently found emulator on PSP to play some NES games..

tried to recall a title of NES game, but fail to recall it..see possible to get help here..

the game is like a platformer, with a cute character (cartoon alike), the character is some kind of vampire..bat turn into person..

i remember he can walked upside down on celling in certain stage, and there is a stage which happen in winder and all the floor is slippery..and u have to control carefully.

i remember at that time, my friend told me it is a castlevania series.. but it looks totally different, since the character is like in Q(cute)-version..

it is a very interesting game at that time, and me and my bro spends a lot of time on it..

anyone got a clue?

I recalled playing this game but I can't recall the title too. Don't think it is Castlevania series. :think:

vaguely remember there is a sd (super deformer)series of the castlevania...

yeah, it seems like someone had played that game too =)

in my memory, it is quite an interesting game! the character is cartoon alike, and the game plot is not just plain platformer..

anyone got more clue?

vampire kid? let's me search =)

yeah, it seems like someone had played that game too =)

in my memory, it is quite an interesting game! the character is cartoon alike, and the game plot is not just plain platformer..

anyone got more clue?

vampire kid? let's me search =)

Only remember that vampire kid got silver/white hair. :bsmilie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Dracula

found it!! thanks for all the tips!!

anyone love this game? i bought it from a friend in younger days..then was amazed of the interesting game play..

pretty amazing what wiki can do for u...
anyone recall of a game call 热血硬派 I and II by temco?
there also a spin off series .. soccer and beach volley ball...

actually i search by 'vampire kid' and then i link this wiki link...

to me this 'kid dracula' is a real good game that compare to megaman and super mario series.. but too bad, it seems only released to japanese that time, and i was so lucky that got a cheap copy from friend.

热血硬派 is a volleyball game right?mm.. kind of remember..can tell more? is it a NES game?

some NES games i enjoy before..

ghost and ghouls
Kid dracula
mario
double dragon
contra

I played these games on 'little genius' not on Nintendo..now realise it is a taiwan copy of Nintendo..

really quite happy that someone had played this game and i found answer here ha..

i remember i played another interesting game, it is 2 squirrel..the graphic is quite nice, the stage is in kitchen? every items is big..and the stage is actually advancing in vertical direction, instead of the usual horizonal direction...anyone played that before?

actually i search by 'vampire kid' and then i link this wiki link...

to me this 'kid dracula' is a real good game that compare to megaman and super mario series.. but too bad, it seems only released to japanese that time, and i was so lucky that got a cheap copy from friend.

热血硬派 is a volleyball game right?mm.. kind of remember..can tell more? is it a NES game?

some NES games i enjoy before..

ghost and ghouls
Kid dracula
mario
double dragon
contra

I played these games on 'little genius' not on Nintendo..now realise it is a taiwan copy of Nintendo..

Now I am playing Castlevania II on my laptop. :)

I think it is called Super Gangsters or something like that.

yes the local translation for the title is super gangsters:bsmilie:
think that the 1st generation...after that the series spin off into many series with the characters becoming more deform...volleyball,football, marathon and also the last series action rpg Super Gangsters part 2.
熱血硬派なアクション
:thumbsup:

yes the local translation for the title is super gangsters:bsmilie:
think that the 1st generation...after that the series spin off into many series with the characters becoming more deform...volleyball,football, marathon and also the last series action rpg Super Gangsters part 2.
熱血硬派なアクション
:thumbsup:

the english name is "regenade" right? i do a search and that's what i found.

what are those title of deformed version? i remember i played a volleyball game also got 熱血 as title..

The game, Star war, was one of my top fav during NES time. Tertis also, play till can skip meals, haha! Those days game play was good, nowadays most game go into graphic rather than better game play. Maybe coming soon games will be having a better game play. Let's wait.....

The game, Star war, was one of my top fav during NES time. Tertis also, play till can skip meals, haha! Those days game play was good, nowadays most game go into graphic rather than better game play. Maybe coming soon games will be having a better game play. Let's wait.....

yes...since PC days..the game had taken over by graphic..sad.

imagine a floppy disk, 1.44M, and you can take like 10 NES game inside...issit it amazing?

really quite happy that someone had played this game and i found answer here ha..

i remember i played another interesting game, it is 2 squirrel..the graphic is quite nice, the stage is in kitchen? every items is big..and the stage is actually advancing in vertical direction, instead of the usual horizonal direction...anyone played that before?

this might be Disney's Chip n Dale adventure... i think.
u can pick up and throw your partner, right? :think:

i remember!!! the game title is sumtin island.. is a fat boy.. cute cute de..

this might be Disney's Chip n Dale adventure... i think.
u can pick up and throw your partner, right? :think:

wah i do a search on internet! yeah!! it is the game!!!

thanks a lot!! i remember i played it from a borrowed catridge from someone..then failed to finish it ha.. wah.. feel so blessed that i am able to know what is the title..ha.

http://www.flyingomelette.com/reviews/nes/rescuerangers.html

hi guys, try out emulator, almost every NES game can be found..and play on your pc or PSP..

actually one of the funniest moment for those TV NES game..is 2 person play together.. guess most of you remember 'co-operation','friendship' throught contra!! ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.