we are the yellow tees, they are the red tees :bsmilie:
we both are thinking of the same upgrade :D

it would be good if someone in sg could do a mod for D300 :think:

:bigeyes: .. you are fierce .. champion

some more complain wallet hungry :sticktong

we are the yellow tees, they are the red tees :bsmilie:
we both are thinking of the same upgrade :D

it would be good if someone in sg could do a mod for D300 :think:

some indonesian shooting bros have already done it bro... but, here in SG, haven't heard of yet! but that'd be a brave / expensive move!:bsmilie:

am not stepping over the white side bro... EVER!:bsmilie: getting a D700... but anyways, my options are, get a D300s then modify my D90, or Get a D700, then must sell the D90 or my "lau pan" will kick my ass!:bsmilie:

Hahaha... Wurdelak, you are the man, man!
The power of the Dark side is strong in you.
But then again, for a dashing Dark Knight like you who shoots beautiful, dark (i.e. gloomy-style) IR shots both outdoors and indoors, nothing short of the darkest of dark equipment for you!
:thumbsup:
Good for you .. you hear that or not limwhow !! :sticktong

If you asked me .. get the D700 .. superb Cam... but to have 2 cams to shoot is definite a advantage .. also considering the replace should be out (speculated mid 2011).. it a tough call

But since the price of D90 is dropping like durians .. might be a good call to sell first .. and if have to pick up another later at a cheaper price ..

Ok then .. Welcome to the FF club ;)

Yah yah yah... Heard heard heard.
You all lao jiao I will leave you all to swim in the pool of the dark side.
Got no eyes to see you all lah.
I shall gently apply my power of influence on those who are new to the art!
Hahahaha....

wow beautiful, truly is..

Hahaha... Wurdelak, you are the man, man!
The power of the Dark side is strong in you.
But then again, for a dashing Dark Knight like you who shoots beautiful, dark (i.e. gloomy-style) IR shots both outdoors and indoors, nothing short of the darkest of dark equipment for you!
:thumbsup:

Yah yah yah... Heard heard heard.
You all lao jiao I will leave you all to swim in the pool of the dark side.
Got no eyes to see you all lah.
I shall gently apply my power of influence on those who are new to the art!
Hahahaha....

:eek:... bro Wuderlak is getting D700.. you power de!

Yo bro limwhow, i also a member of the Dark Force. Do not take the dark side too lightly... its Black Hole can consume the earth, and even the Sun... light can be eaten wan!

Come to the Dark Force... :devil:

Yo bro limwhow, i also a member of the Dark Force. Do not take the dark side too lightly... its Black Hole can consume the earth, and even the Sun... light can be eaten wan!

I take my hat off to all Brothers of the Darkhood...
I am a White Knight. And a white knight will (hopefully) keep his blood as pure as can be...
Hahaha... sorry, Wurdelak... OT on your thread!
Sorry sorry!

Such a nice IR photo of a beautiful lady but only a few views.
Maybe if the title has something to describe the model, then there would be a lot. ;)

I take my hat off to all Brothers of the Darkhood...
I am a White Knight. And a white knight will (hopefully) keep his blood as pure as can be...
Hahaha... sorry, Wurdelak... OT on your thread!
Sorry sorry!

no problem at all bro... we can have fun discussion here!:bsmilie: and i learned from your PP technique, applied it here. thanks!:)

hi bro, just got it today... bro fatigue caught me in the act! hahaha!!!:bsmilie:

Wow .. you fast man .. say buy means buy .. just like our dear limwhow .. you 2 is my kind of guy .. chop chop :thumbsup:

actually, my lau pan eyes starting to get red when i was closing the deal:bsmilie:!

just promised her a good dinner, and a movie... plus massage when we get back home! then everything cooled down!:bsmilie: