A Dog For Adoption. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am publishing this here on behalve for a friend. :) If this is not appropriate, mod please remove. Thanks.

Terng Fu said:
Hi,

A one and a half year old german shepard is looking for a good home. She has run away from her previous owners whom (as suspected by the vet who examined her) must have been using her as a backyard breeding dog as she seems to have been caged all her life.

Her current owner intends to send her to the SPCA if she doesn't find another owner soon and the SPCA will have to put her to sleep as they do not have the capacity for another big dog.

She is very healthy and friendly towards humans, is still growing but is already quite large. If you like dogs and know how to look after big dogs, then please let me know if you would like to adopt her. She is extremely loving and will make a great addition to any family.

Contact me via email: terngfu@gmail.com / hp/sms: 8198 0640 if you would like to adopt her.

Thanks,

Terng Fu
GermanShepherdForAdoption-vi.jpg

Wow big dog, it consider a CAT 2 dog so can not stay in HDB Flat...
too bad... :(

Apply rule #1 of life, "Do what u want, don't get caught" :bsmilie:

Cute German Sheperd. :) I love this breed, strong, faithful, loyal, strong yet loving. But my entire family hates dogs, except me and my old man. :(

However, it is still highly not recommended for HDB...

What if your neighbours complain after 2 mths..and AVA comes after you?
The dog will need to relocate again..
Esp, for a dog such as GS...ignorant neighbours will definitely find it threatening..
and walking a GS in the HDB neighbourhood will make some people unhappy..
(even walking a small breed..some people already think its a tiger or lion already!!)

So, personally..I do not encourage HDB dwellers to try to adopt a GS..
they need space and frequent walks.....

Sigh.... Its a pity.

And I'm thinking of rearing one when I get my own flat (assuming I hit 35 or get married, whichever comes earlier).

Aiy, its sad to hear that this GS had to end up this way.

Would like to adopt but already got 2 monsters which is a handful.

I seriously hope she finds a good home soon.

handsome dog... but too bad living in HDB. else would certainly consider adoption.

Thank you guys for the heart towards this poor dog. I live in HDB and dun have the time and committment if not I would love to take her. Help spread the message around. At least this is the only thing we can do for her. :cry:

hey worst come to worst.. send her to Animal shelter.. they will not put down the dog.

Try to post at

http://www.doggiesite.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=17

got to tell ur friend.. if he send the dog the SPCA.. no different from killing her by his own hand :cry:

The dog need food? My dog refuse to eat the natural balance dry food i bought for him. I dun mind give to the dog... PM me ok.. :)

hi is the dog still up for adoption?
I had a fren who has found a dog and she found some good families.
And would like to share it with you, if u still looking for families.

Nisa

Status
Not open for further replies.