A doctor tells you that you have 24 Hours to live...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
But after 24 hours later... u are still alive... :bigeyes:

hehehe... a twist to the regular 24 hour scenario...

so what will u do after that... kick the doc? expect another 24 hour? or in constant fear when the time will come? :think:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
But after 24 hours later... u are still alive... :bigeyes:

hehehe... a twist to the regular 24 hour scenario...

so what will u do after that... kick the doc? expect another 24 hour? or in constant fear when the time will come? :think:

You must be hallucinating!

I'll do whatever I wanted to do but never had a chance to do. :)

If i have 24h to live, I will buy buy buy and spend spend spend all my $$$.

after 24 hr, if i still live, i will have no $$$, i will sell sell sell in clubsnap :cry:

Actually we are always in constant worry (not fear) that the time will come, anything can happen in the next 24 hours, no need doctor to tell. We should appreciate that we stay alive everyday...

Astin said:
Actually we are always in constant worry (not fear) that the time will come, anything can happen in the next 24 hours, no need doctor to tell. We should appreciate that we stay alive everyday...

Agreed!

smash my camera and lenes...

and kill myself after i find out i am still alive..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Astin said:

That's the half full part.

The half empty is more interesting...

That you did not die yesterday!

I think I will take a self portrait for obituary purpose. When I realise that I still live after 24h, I will use that self portrait for resume instead :confused:

Paul_Yeo said:
I think I will take a self portrait for obituary purpose. When I realise that I still live after 24h, I will use that self portrait for resume instead :confused:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

seriously, can consider sign up for organ donation. I already signed up years ago.

Many people here would probably have heard this before.....but it's best to live each day as if it were your last.....because one of these days.....it's going to be!

Hope this helps :)

Bernard

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
do what u did yesterday in anticipation, or do what have been on the waiting list?
"First in, first out" policy applies. :)

:bsmilie:
bernardy4416 said:
Many people here would probably have heard this before.....but it's best to live each day as if it were your last.....because one of these days.....it's going to be!

Hope this helps :)

Bernard

So you are going to be blowing away all your pay and charge out all your credit card today living it up huh? hahahahah..... You better hope you do kick the bucket tomorrow then :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Paul_Yeo said:
seriously, can consider sign up for organ donation. I already signed up years ago.

Your organ useful meh? Which organ you talking about? The one that can hype tunes??

Status
Not open for further replies.