A day with the Guys at JBP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
This was taken abt the same time as Adam....

aah.jpg

woo... you shoooting mi?

aai.jpg

Oh boy ... does he look happy.....

i would too !! i would be @$#^$%@ HAPPY!!! if i had the camera they were using!!!;p

Impressive setups! :)

One question. The thing they put on their flash, is that a flash extender? If so, what is it called? A "flash extender"?

because it extends the range of the flash

The Canon shouldn't weigh too much..... ever try the weight of an EOS D30 plus 100-400 L USM.... i betcha the Nikon weighs hell of a bitch.... :D :devil:

aaj.jpg

Notice how the guy with the red logo on his cap and the white lens is in the forefront. Observe how he holds his camera more professionally, with the strap around his arm to stabilize the camera. See how he is better equipped with a full backpack of equipment.

The other guy, without a cap and with a shorter black lens, holding his camera any-old-how... wonder what camera he is using...

Originally posted by StreetShooter
aaj.jpg

Notice how the guy with the red logo on his cap and the white lens is in the forefront. Observe how he holds his camera more professionally, with the strap around his arm to stabilize the camera. See how he is better equipped with a full backpack of equipment.

The other guy, without a cap and with a shorter black lens, holding his camera any-old-how... wonder what camera he is using...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Is the flash extender called better beamer? How much does it costs in Singapore? Where to buy?

Darren kanna suan...

Is it becos he is Nikon user????:D

Darren, come to the DARK side...

Wa Si Ni Lau Peh...
:bsmilie:

Originally posted by zapp!
Darren, come to the DARK side...

I thought Canon are mostly White? Maybe you should consider the real dark side...;)

I fear we may have seen a new outbreak of the Camera Wars.

Fear leads to hate
Hate leads to anger
Anger leads to the dark side

And we all know who really belongs to the dark side...

darthnikon.JPG

OK OK I know I'm REALLY gonna get it from Jed about this copyright thing... but I couldn't resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.