A day with the Guys at JBP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one go get a pic of a stormtrooper...and paste it with Canon words...

Originally posted by StreetShooter
aaj.jpg

Notice how the guy with the red logo on his cap and the white lens is in the forefront. Observe how he holds his camera more professionally, with the strap around his arm to stabilize the camera. See how he is better equipped with a full backpack of equipment.

The other guy, without a cap and with a shorter black lens, holding his camera any-old-how... wonder what camera he is using...

The guy with the red cap (which he needs to cover his lens when not in use because he's lost the overpriced canon lens cap) is carrying a full backpack in order to counterbalance the heavy weight of the canon lens. If he removed the backpack, he would simply fall forward. This is what Canon calls 'Image Stablisation'.

The Nikon 300 f/4 on the other hand, is a lightweight, maneuverable lens, no need such accessories.

No you're not, I think a good dose of apathy is in order.

Originally posted by erwinx

The guy with the red cap (which he needs to cover his lens when not in use because he's lost the overpriced canon lens cap) is carrying a full backpack in order to counterbalance the heavy weight of the canon lens. If he removed the backpack, he would simply fall forward. This is what Canon calls 'Image Stablisation'.

The Nikon 300 f/4 on the other hand, is a lightweight, maneuverable lens, no need such accessories.

Notice how unobtrusive and inconspicuous and nondescript the setup the guy without the cap is using? ON the other hand, the equipment the guy wearing the cap is using says "Hey, I'm a Canon L lens. Steal me! Steal me now!" :)

Regards
CK

Originally posted by StreetShooter

OK OK I know I'm REALLY gonna get it from Jed about this copyright thing... but I couldn't resist!

And I didn't know you were this lame.

Time to go back to the drawing board.. :gbounce:

Originally posted by megaweb
he said he scanned the slides ... should be using SLR camera ... I think is Nikon F5....
actually, here i am using the D1x. For this JBP shoot, i took the F5 and D1x and only 1 lens (AFS Nikkor 300f/4) and 1.4x TC.

wahlau, didn't know our sneakshots by Bluestrike can get so many comments :)

By the way, for those members who don't know us - the bald guy is ME! and the guy with the Canon EOS1D ..... cap .... is Edmund.

And we are both using Flash Extenders (aka Better Beamers) which are from FotoGuide in Peninsula Plaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.