A day with the Guys at JBP

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
i would too !! i would be @$#^$%@ HAPPY!!! if i had the camera they were using!!!;p

nhyone

Mar 22, 2002
Singapore
web.singnet.com.sg
Impressive setups! :)

One question. The thing they put on their flash, is that a flash extender? If so, what is it called? A "flash extender"?

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
because it extends the range of the flash

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
The Canon shouldn't weigh too much..... ever try the weight of an EOS D30 plus 100-400 L USM.... i betcha the Nikon weighs hell of a bitch.... :D :devil:

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org

Notice how the guy with the red logo on his cap and the white lens is in the forefront. Observe how he holds his camera more professionally, with the strap around his arm to stabilize the camera. See how he is better equipped with a full backpack of equipment.

The other guy, without a cap and with a shorter black lens, holding his camera any-old-how... wonder what camera he is using...

Goondu

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by StreetShooter

Notice how the guy with the red logo on his cap and the white lens is in the forefront. Observe how he holds his camera more professionally, with the strap around his arm to stabilize the camera. See how he is better equipped with a full backpack of equipment.

The other guy, without a cap and with a shorter black lens, holding his camera any-old-how... wonder what camera he is using...
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
Is the flash extender called better beamer? How much does it costs in Singapore? Where to buy?

zapp!

Jan 17, 2002
zapp.clubsnap.org
Darren kanna suan...

Is it becos he is Nikon user????:D

zapp!

Jan 17, 2002
zapp.clubsnap.org
Darren, come to the DARK side...

Wa Si Ni Lau Peh...
:bsmilie:

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
Originally posted by zapp!
Darren, come to the DARK side...
I thought Canon are mostly White? Maybe you should consider the real dark side...;)

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
I fear we may have seen a new outbreak of the Camera Wars.

Fear leads to hate
Hate leads to anger
Anger leads to the dark side

And we all know who really belongs to the dark side...

OK OK I know I'm REALLY gonna get it from Jed about this copyright thing... but I couldn't resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.