a crinkly feeling.

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
i thought this might be cool.

img0073rq.jpg

Last edited:
wahhhhhh the picture is so small ;):bsmilie::bsmilie:

wahhhhhh the picture is so small ;):bsmilie::bsmilie:

ps reuploaded. gonna drop by to htc and request them to change the screen. thank god lcd is working. change of screen is less than 5-6 bucks in cost. if they wanna be funny then i'll just replace it myself:sweat:

but i'll need the soldering iron.

Nice one bro. What did you do to it? Too stressed ah

Nice one bro. What did you do to it? Too stressed ah

fly out of pants while i'm running T_T

sibei suay. ilook after so nicely
then just like that cui away. tmr go find htc see can replace the screen

ouch. i can imagine your heart becoming like that too. lol

Poor HD 2:cry:

Anyway my dad was taking the battle star galactica ride in universal studios and sat on his HD2 and now the center of the screen is like stuck to to back or sumething ...

The pixels aren't spoilt but its its stuck onto something like glue in between the glass...

So sorry for you bro.
Get it fixed at HTC CSC soon! Saw many cases of this happening to the HD2.
Just fixed my Diamond 2 too. :D

Anyway my dad was taking the battle star galactica ride in universal studios and sat on his HD2 and now the center of the screen is like stuck to to back or sumething ...

isn't it taken offline already? that ride at USS..

anyway.. TS, mebbe u should get a macro shot or something while it's still there.. after u replaced the screen, the artwork would be lost forever......... unless u decide to do it again.......

Then, use the picture as wallpaper..

Cool.....

isn't it taken offline already? that ride at USS..

anyway.. TS, mebbe u should get a macro shot or something while it's still there.. after u replaced the screen, the artwork would be lost forever......... unless u decide to do it again.......

Then, use the picture as wallpaper..

Cool.....

oh yes. i shld man:thumbsup: great suggestion. :D

poor lcd:bigeyes:

poor lcd:bigeyes:

lcd survived. i'm suspecting i shld be glad that the glass shattered

its like ur car. its designed to crumple in collision so that u dun get hurt. i'm guessing this is a similiar tech. the lcd made it, the glass didnt.:bsmilie: