A collection of Arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned

May 7, 2004
Changi
www.photo.net
Did a little work on some arcs around and in the esplanade today. Just to share, but CnC also welcome as always.

My favourite airwell
Arcs.jpg

Arcs2.jpg

Outdoor theatre
Arcs3.jpg

the airwell's great! i like #1 best it looks like a smiley face wearing a hat, with a bit of that sinister puppet kinda flavour. d:0)

the outdoor theatre has a good perspective. but the structures at top right are distracting...i can't tell what they are. just the arc itself would be stunning. :)

the airwell's great! i like #1 best it looks like a smiley face wearing a hat, with a bit of that sinister puppet kinda flavour. d:0)

the outdoor theatre has a good perspective. but the structures at top right are distracting...i can't tell what they are. just the arc itself would be stunning. :)

Didn't quite see it that way but I'm glad you found your own interpretation of it! I was really trying to look for a better visual balance for the arc of the outdoor theatre, not quite it huh. Thanks for bothering to comment.

Looked like a scene from a sci-fi movie set.

#2 should have been good if the red ring is complete.

#2 should have been good if the red ring is complete.

Well, not exactly, i preferred it like that when I shot it. Why don't you shoot an image with the red ring complete to compare, to demonstrate what you think "should" be done.

I noticed you dug up my threads, probably because I commented that your orange image was boring. Oh well, personally I'm cool with that

very defensive person .... learn to take some critiques and be more humble please. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Love the Waterfront Arch, and contrary to popular belief, I'd say the overhead light frames add a contextual bit to the photo.

very defensive person .... learn to take some critiques and be more humble please. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Enyu, the reason why i responded like that is because jaredpogi is not serious in the first place. He dug up my threads simply to give negative critique as part of a personal vendetta. I would not have responded like this other wise. Serious critique will demand a serious response. Banal critique will receive such a response.

See original thread here.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=229542

Enyu, the reason why i responded like that is because jaredpogi is not serious in the first place. He dug up my threads simply to give negative critique as part of a personal vendetta. I would not have responded like this other wise. Serious critique will demand a serious response. Banal critique will receive such a response.

pffft, too much excuses...

whatever it is, I hope everyone here can communicate with humor & make this forum a place everyone share & learn. :)

whatever it is, I hope everyone here can communicate with humor & make this forum a place everyone share & learn. :)

Definitely. Have already placed Jared on my ignore list to prevent future conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.