A cloudy day at Changi

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me, the sky is too big, up to the point when the focus on the motorcycle was lost
maybe if zoomed in a bit more on the bike would be better :think:

Since you have not done any PP, I would just give opinion on composition :)

IMHO, you should park your bike further behind to stay closer to the tree, then zoom in slightly to remove the tree and electrical box... That will leave more space in front of your bike instead of at its back, which favors my taste.

look at more pics.

really, there is nothing more you can do but increase your knowledge on how shots are composed and framed.

at this stage, you're randomly shooting and thats ok.

Hi,

Ya, guess it's practise make perfect :D

look at more pics.

really, there is nothing more you can do but increase your knowledge on how shots are composed and framed.

at this stage, you're randomly shooting and thats ok.

I like the idea. I think this can be cropped further and try shooting at another time of the day like early morning or late afternoon for better sky color ;)

Thanks for the compliments :D

Nice bike you have there... Why not get someone to model the bike for you... Put some action into the macho bike.

Thanks, will try your idea out when I can find the time to so :)

I like the idea. I think this can be cropped further and try shooting at another time of the day like early morning or late afternoon for better sky color ;)

your 1/3 rule is good, but the tree on the right hand side is a tad distracting. a bit of editing to enhance the sky would work as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.