A Cat's Album (really new to this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatByTe

Nov 4, 2008
Punggol
This is my very first few photos that I've tried ever since I first got my D60. Done with some PP. Thanks for viewing! feel free to comment so I can learn. If do comment pls elaborate more.

#1 Cuddling Ginger
3275743289_27be700c29_b.jpg

#2 Emotionless
3275706957_a7564e7246_b.jpg

#3 Camouflage
3275704025_4c2c8605b1_b.jpg

#4 Stretch pose
3276512454_01718d2edd_b.jpg

#5 Tiger @ forest
3275669807_416068633d_b.jpg

Shouldn't the pics be posted in the World of Nature section?

Anyway, nice pics. :)

Coz I tot newbie ma haha :p Thanks!

the second pic the cat abit funny
the head and body dont go well haha
too well fed haha
show more of animal haha
i a animal lover ;p

ermmmmm how come the #2 cat errrrr look abit over weight? ;p

haha interesting...yes the cat is relatively fatter than other cats haha. Perhaps a better life than its other counter parts :p

Wrong place to post but 2nd pic seems over-saturated...

watch the PP stage.

Number 2 would've been really nice if you had shot him at eye level. And probably less on the PPing as well, the colors are a bit too saturated. But do keep snapping!

thx will watch out on the saturation part :)

REPLY TO THE ORIGINAL POST:

woah, it is great for a newcomer. kudos!!!!!

#2 #3 i like it. nice work done.

advice, go down to e ye level and tilt the camera about 60 degree for some shots. dont worry about getting too close to your cat. i would do a side shot that lovely lying cat... wonderful.

Last edited:
not bad, especially if you're new.

i actually like #1 a lot, it is such a peaceful looking cat, a pity that you couldn't isolate further due to the nature of the location and setting.

you have eye contact, that is a very important thing, now go for the good angles, and learn to discern what is good, what is not so good. can keep the not so good, but don't necessarily have to post them. :) please show us more cats, i miss them.

#6 Look into my Burning Eyes!

3280628433_d2911b218e_b.jpg

Thought I might as well pose this. Captured this cat @ night lying on top of a car. I had to use flash to capture this shot. Thus resulting on its red eye. Which I felt quite cool too. Little PP is done. Mostly juz cropping. Captured by a D60 :)

I thought most people would say "So fierce and Evil" haha..oh wells guess my intention has failed haha.. Glad tat u liked it :)

not another cat's album.. just cant hide from it.. but nice shots u have :)

Hehe but I Love cats! but I tink the cats population will drop significantly because mostly are either culled or made "Eunuchs".

Status
Not open for further replies.